?

No account? Create an account

06 May 2007 @ 08:28 pm
36 icons/2 wallpapers (LoVe,Twilight) - The OC,Twilight,Harry Potter  
I just finished making these icons,hee. I'm not so sure of the LV wallpaper, I experimented a lot with it.
TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eward/Bella wallpaper

1024x768
800x600

Icons
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Harry Potter
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LoVe wallpaper

1024x768
800x600

THE O.C.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PLEASE CREDIT DMITUP/COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS NICE =D

Ashleyi_______loveyou on May 7th, 2007 01:56 am (UTC)
taking some gaspard & oc icons :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:21 am (UTC)
Great! Thanks :D
_twilighter39 aka stacy: Harry and Hermione_photographyfan on May 7th, 2007 02:05 am (UTC)
Awesome icon and wallpapers :)

Snagged a few of the Harry Potter ones.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: The OC; Autumn Reeserdmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:21 am (UTC)
Heeeeeee. Thanks Stacy!
DeliverMeFromEve: ithinkiloveyouadamanteve19 on May 7th, 2007 02:06 am (UTC)
^_^ I love how you've made them Edward and Bella. <3
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:22 am (UTC)
really? yay! Thanks :D
nit(ya): ryan ‡ not sure how to reactasweetdownfall on May 7th, 2007 02:12 am (UTC)
ASG:SGJPPSAFK:KFLDS These are so gorgeous, Nicole!

Not taking anything, but I'll be reccing the H/Hr icons at hhr_news :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:24 am (UTC)
FWERUWOFWRER! you are so awesome hun!

About Hhr_news , I'd like to help more, I'll pay more attention now!
(no subject) - asweetdownfall on May 9th, 2007 10:53 pm (UTC) (Expand)
InTheVastinthevast on May 7th, 2007 02:15 am (UTC)
wow the love wallpaper is heartbreaking and amazing.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:25 am (UTC)
I'm really glad you like it! Isn't love's situation sad right now? =/
ビクトリアcomewhatmay on May 7th, 2007 02:15 am (UTC)
love the twilight love!!

and the song used for the LoVe header is one of my personal faves! :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:26 am (UTC)
YAY! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE :D

oh man, I love that song, it fits Logan so well! It's one of my faves too!
The Ice Queensnowangel93 on May 7th, 2007 02:17 am (UTC)
gaspard is who i see as edward, if they were to ever make a movie out of twilight.
bustedsignsbustedsigns on May 7th, 2007 03:50 am (UTC)
what is your icon from, may i ask?
(no subject) - dmitup on May 11th, 2007 02:26 am (UTC) (Expand)
Laura.: H&Hr//dance traditionyolaura on May 7th, 2007 02:27 am (UTC)
Taking #5 Harry Potter, with credit. The design of your wallpapers is fantastic and adorable. And always, your icons are a love. Thank you for sharing ;)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:26 am (UTC)
Great! I missed making Harry Potter icons =/
Awww, you are way too sweet, Thank you so much!
easy/lucky/freeredfish_designs on May 7th, 2007 02:34 am (UTC)
woww, beautiful
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: gaspard Ulliel; no words can describedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:27 am (UTC)
Woww, thanks :D
Nicole: O tweetybliccy on May 7th, 2007 02:38 am (UTC)
I reeeeally love the texture you used on the first wp, and the V/L wp just makes me all warm and fuzzy. Your colors are awesomely bright. :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Bella my brand of heroidmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:28 am (UTC)
WOW THANKS! I made the LV wallpaper just so I could be able to use those lyrics because I think they fit Logan so much.
Terramixed_tape097 on May 7th, 2007 02:49 am (UTC)
taking the LoVe wallpaper. great job!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: gaspard Ulliel; no words can describedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:29 am (UTC)
:O I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!
chessiedoodle.simply_strange on May 7th, 2007 03:04 am (UTC)
I love this post. I mean, you have three of my ships. =D Hehe. The Twilight ones in particular are so much love. The cropping is awesome, and I love how none of the images are too sharp. It makes them a whole lot nicer on the eyes, and pleasing, too. I can't get over how much I adore that second icon. I think it has to do with the image - Emily's expression on it, to me, fits perfectly with the whole "lamb" thing.

All in all, lovely work. Snagging quite a lot, thank you!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:32 am (UTC)
Heee. I think I can tell which ships they are! I've been so obsessed with Twilight lately I haven't been able to stop making anything related to them really, and frankly, I don't want to :P I love their story so much, I just finished reading Twilight again, such an awesome feeling <3
I'm glad you liked them. Right after I saw that Emily Pic I thought of the whole lamb thing and I was considering if I should make an icon about it because I wasn't sure if it would be cheesy, so I'm really glad you liked it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D
(Deleted comment)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Bella my brand of heroidmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:33 am (UTC)
Great, I'm glad you liked them ;D
kinderlijk on May 7th, 2007 03:24 am (UTC)
i'm saving a couple!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:34 am (UTC)
Great! :D

Whoever made that manip is a genius, it fits perfectly!
Laura: HP ~ teenage John Lennonobscures on May 7th, 2007 03:26 am (UTC)
Snagging a few HP icons :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: HHr: your presencedmitup on May 9th, 2007 12:34 am (UTC)
Thanks!