?

No account? Create an account

13 April 2007 @ 01:41 pm
Multifandom post/requests posted/1 edward/bella header+ icons / VM: Logan echolls/A*teens  
I got the requests done! I hope all of you like them <3!

TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

VM: Logan
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dhani/Marie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Edward/Bella
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

header:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

REQUESTS
all shareable

thekeyskeeper
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

stereofonic
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
fly_meaway
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

watchasifall
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lenakaligaris
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (Sorry I couldn't work all that well with the caps =/ )
forbiddenstorm
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ineedsafe

slurp: Wentworth in a Tux is all I wish.by_legend on April 13th, 2007 07:05 pm (UTC)
Edward... *drool* Gaspard *faints* ... *izded*

Great creativity. ♥ those.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:11 pm (UTC)
Ahhhh Edward/Gaspard. *sighhh*

Thank you!
Ivonnesleepneeded911 on April 13th, 2007 07:08 pm (UTC)
very nice icons! Hehehe. I especially love all the edward/Bella ones! Although, I kinda see more of Alexis playing the role of Bella, but either way they rock! Not snagging, BUT really did love them!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; edward/bella I love youdmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:12 pm (UTC)
AH! you know what, I was thinking about that the other day while I was making the icons, she could do a nice Bella for me too!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them.
Me!: avril ;; puppy lovethekeyskeeper on April 13th, 2007 07:10 pm (UTC)
Awesomeness! I LOVE the first Gaspard and the last one for watchasifall, as well as all the Twilight! thank you so much! <3
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: DM; original ship by medmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:13 pm (UTC)
Heee. did you like yours? *hides under a rock* because you know how I feel about how they came out =/

I'm glad you liked the twilight ones!
(no subject) - thekeyskeeper on April 16th, 2007 01:17 am (UTC) (Expand)
(Deleted comment)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:13 pm (UTC)
Heeeeee. That's awesome, I hope you had a really great birthday!
set the fire: [vm] gonna getchyatothethirdbar on April 13th, 2007 07:33 pm (UTC)
OMG. You OWN. You hear me? OWN. *snags the Edward/Bella header and some icons*

EEEEEE ♥
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; edward/bella I love youdmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:15 pm (UTC)
:O!! Heeeeee. Thanks! Glad that you liked the header! ♥

Your icon is GORGEOUS!
Jane.janeart on April 13th, 2007 07:47 pm (UTC)
wow. these are amazing! i love that header! gorgeous! i don't even know what it's of, but I am tempted to take it for me userinfo. lol. =D pure love! ♥
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:21 pm (UTC)
Aahhhhhh! that's quite the compliment, Thank you so much! <3

I like your icon, the coloring is really nice,what is it of?
(no subject) - janeart on April 15th, 2007 04:23 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Stephanie: act; alexis; LA girlmaybetomorrow on April 13th, 2007 07:56 pm (UTC)
saving the Alexis icons :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:22 pm (UTC)
:D your icon is lovely.
Laura: [TL] My brand of heroin__sele__ on April 13th, 2007 08:09 pm (UTC)
LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight ones!!! Seriously, I may snag the header because it's soooo pretty! And the quote? Perfection.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:23 pm (UTC)
THANK YOU!! I made the header with that quote in mind, I think it is one of my favorites from the book!
e: ew; love like thatineedsafe on April 13th, 2007 08:10 pm (UTC)
Aww, these are lovely. Taking my requests (thanks!) and the first Gaspard icon. :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:24 pm (UTC)
Ahhh, thank you! I'm glad you liked them ;)
Annemari: book; twilight; e/b; worry about youannemaris on April 13th, 2007 08:54 pm (UTC)
Woah. WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Taking almost all the Twilight ones. And the Gaspard ones! Gorgoeus!!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; edward/bella I love youdmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:25 pm (UTC)
:O WOW! thanks! I've got no words, I'm glad you liked the icons!
anuka_ss on April 13th, 2007 09:24 pm (UTC)
omg!!! lovely job n_n

amazing header ^^
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:28 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much!

I love your icon, the coloring is unique!
Azariie: see who i amakari_yagami on April 13th, 2007 10:34 pm (UTC)

God, these are so gorgeous! I love the way you've blended the images, absolutely stunning. ♥ I'm taking all the Edward/Bella ones and the header, thank you!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: DM; original ship by medmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:30 pm (UTC)
Ah, you are too nice! Thank you so much! I'm happy you liked the icons. Your icon is gorgeous, did you know that?
Julia.elefuff on April 13th, 2007 10:50 pm (UTC)
i do SO love your icons.
these are nothing short of perfect.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; edward/bella I love youdmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:31 pm (UTC)
AH! your are way too nice, that's quite the compliment, Thank you so much!
she bets on long shots: twilight: my brand of heroinxforgottendream on April 14th, 2007 01:04 am (UTC)
Grabbed the last Edward. Lovely, thanks!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:31 pm (UTC)
Great! Thanks! :D
somersaulter: vm; veronicasomersaulter on April 14th, 2007 04:55 am (UTC)
The Twilight ones are beautiful! ♥
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward Cullen FTW ( For The Widmitup on April 15th, 2007 02:32 pm (UTC)
Thank you!