?

No account? Create an account

06 April 2007 @ 07:30 pm
23 Twilight icons / 1 Edward/Bella wallpaper  
Heeeeee, I'm unstoppable. I've been working on these all day long.

TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Icons
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wallpaper

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1024x768 / 800x600

-Comments are nice! / please credit :D

ビクトリアcomewhatmay on April 7th, 2007 01:10 am (UTC)
saved a TON!

Wish I could use the wallpaper :( sadly my screen is an awkward size(1280x800) but I adore everything!!

Emily Browning is so gorgeous. (HELLO NUMBER 17!) Gaspard is perfection, so together they make my heart sing!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:44 pm (UTC)
AHHH! Thank you!
Awww :( That's too bad you can't use the wallpaper, I'll see if I can adjust the wallpaper to that size, and if I can't i'll think of that size the next time I make a wallpaper. See, that's the thing with me I've got no idea of the new sizes for Screens and all so I just make them with the default sizes.

HA! nice idea, I have to say I agree, they are a great combination!
Izzy: book;; twilight broodingstereofonic on April 7th, 2007 01:11 am (UTC)
These are sensational! I think it's absolutely hilarious that there's been such a Twilight fandom boom! on my flist. I've loved these books since the first day they came out on shelves in the USA and to see it being cherished by more, love love love ♥ Especially now that you've been gracing my friends page with your absolutely lovely Edward/Bella graphics. Saved all of them and will credit when used! Make more =D
ビクトリア: GU. Gaspard - *lick*comewhatmay on April 7th, 2007 01:14 am (UTC)
IAWTC x 1000000
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:51 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Deleted comment)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:51 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:50 pm (UTC) (Expand)
totally3rdgradetotally3rdgrade on April 7th, 2007 01:15 am (UTC)
These are beautiful! Really. Um, I was wondering...i'm such a loser, lol, what program do you use?? Photoshop?
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:40 pm (UTC)
Thank you!
heh, you are not a loser! I use Photoshop CS (8.0) :D
(no subject) - totally3rdgrade on April 7th, 2007 04:12 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Steph: Two wordsget_out_alive24 on April 7th, 2007 01:16 am (UTC)
GORGEOUS!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:39 pm (UTC)
THANK YOU <3!

your icon is brilliant ;)
La jirafa que comprendió que todo es relativo: Skins: Chris is brilliant!aurora_borialis on April 7th, 2007 04:31 am (UTC)
LOVELY! Seriously... ther IS an explosion of Twilight fandomness lately....

Anyways, great icons! I think there needs to be some Team Edward icons, because you know... just cause... >.>

voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: ANGEL; lost our momentdmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:39 pm (UTC)
Heeeee, I just discovered Twilight actually, I read it last week. I know some people just don't like it and find it 'cheesy' and that there are some 'cringe - worthy' lines but I love it, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, and I loved the plot, I can't even put words into it.

UHHMM,TEAM EDWARD. I like that idea, i'll have some of those in my next batch!
(no subject) - aurora_borialis on April 7th, 2007 07:03 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 8th, 2007 04:25 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - aurora_borialis on April 8th, 2007 05:07 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 8th, 2007 05:17 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - aurora_borialis on April 8th, 2007 06:24 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Amanda: gaspard - up closeshining_stars_ on April 7th, 2007 06:03 am (UTC)
I saved the FTW icon:) And I saved this to my memories, too. Will credit, thanks!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:36 pm (UTC)
Out of all the icons in this post, that one is my favorite since, believe it or not, I just discovered what FTW meant yesterday, heeee.

Thank you so much!
just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world: drew + claire ;; elizabethtownwatchasifall on April 7th, 2007 07:18 am (UTC)

Wow. I can't even say anything that will do these justice. They are that gorgeous.

I saved tons w/credit.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:32 pm (UTC)
WOW! thank you hun! That really means a lot! I'm glad you liked them! :D
lexyback: [misc] Abandonedohelectricshock on April 7th, 2007 08:31 am (UTC)
Taking a bunch with credit, of course.
You are fabulous, *loves*
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: ANGEL; lost our momentdmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:31 pm (UTC)
heeeeeeeee,*blushes* THANK YOU! I'm glad you liked them!
Annemari: book; twilight; e/b; thinking of youannemaris on April 7th, 2007 09:31 am (UTC)
Guh, these are so so gorgeous!! Taking almost all of them, thank you so much, will credit! :D And using the wallpaper! :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Logan echollsdmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:29 pm (UTC)
Oh whoa, Thank youso much! I'm really glad you liked them!
May I just say that I love your icons, your use of colors is amazing!
(no subject) - annemaris on April 7th, 2007 04:00 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 8th, 2007 04:26 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(Deleted comment)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:26 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much! PS froze on me a couple of times while I was making it, that was so annoying, I'm just glad I got to finish it!
tasteofsun on April 7th, 2007 11:48 am (UTC)
Gorgoues icons, taking some and will credit when used.
Love this book <3
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:25 pm (UTC)
Thank you! Tell me about it! I know some people don't like it and find it too 'cheesy' But I don't, I love it, it calls my attention in so many ways.
fehrlybrendan: twilightfehrlybrendan on April 7th, 2007 12:35 pm (UTC)
Um wow! These are all so beautiful - you're very talented! Everything is really gorgeous. Saved a bunch; will credit. Thank you! :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:22 pm (UTC)
Oh whoa, thank you so much! I don't think i've ever been so obsessed with a fandom to make so many graphics about it in two days!
Me!: edward ;; stabbed with pencil?thekeyskeeper on April 7th, 2007 01:00 pm (UTC)
Eeee! LOVE the wallpaper (though I'm afraid to use it because lately my mom keeps giving me funny looks if I use any fandomy desktop LOLZ) and love the icons, especially the first Bella and the text ed/bella one (Ed?! What am I saying?!?!). But yes. Fantasticness!! :D I'd snag every single one if I had any iconspace. xD
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: MOI ; heeeeeeeeee. (bday)dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:21 pm (UTC)
Heeeeeeeeee. OMG I know what you mean completely, Yesterday when I was making the wallpaper, my mom was like " are those the same two you made a graphic of the other day in which you wrote something about heroin ?" ahh! It was awful.
Thank you so much hun!

Oh and btw I don't know if you noticed but I added you as a friend :D
(no subject) - thekeyskeeper on April 7th, 2007 03:38 pm (UTC) (Expand)
A: sexy backxtension_sparkx on April 7th, 2007 02:15 pm (UTC)
I took a few icons :D I'll definitely credit you if I use them.. they're all so beautiful ♥
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:14 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much! I like the text on your icon!
(no subject) - xtension_sparkx on April 7th, 2007 03:16 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:23 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - xtension_sparkx on April 7th, 2007 03:25 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:34 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - xtension_sparkx on April 7th, 2007 03:41 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 03:54 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - xtension_sparkx on April 7th, 2007 05:56 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 8th, 2007 04:27 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - xtension_sparkx on April 8th, 2007 05:26 pm (UTC) (Expand)
nightcomes: [twi] There's nowhere else in thenightcomes on April 7th, 2007 10:08 pm (UTC)
These are absolutly AMAZING.
I took the wallpaper was well as insane amount of the icons.
GORGEOUS :D
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; edward/bella I love youdmitup on April 8th, 2007 04:27 pm (UTC)
WOW! thank you so much, It makes me happy you liked them! :D :D :D