?

No account? Create an account

05 April 2007 @ 03:20 pm
43 icons/ MULTI FANDOM POST / new layout!  
Hey! I know I havent updated in over a month, but I really just got a chance to today, I also changed the layout, it now features Gaspard Ulliel, _heatxdamage.

This post features icons from Twilight ( with Gaspard as Edward Cullen, although icons without text can be used non-twilight way), Veronica Mars ( Logan,logan,logan :D) Ryan/taylor ,Angel/Cordelia,Harry/Hermione,Bleach,a*teens,clark/chloe.

TEASERS
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Veronica Mars related
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ryan/Taylor (the OC)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Twilight (Gaspard Ulliel/Emily Browning)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
fantastic manip on #10 and 12 are by fadedpresence

header
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other fandoms/rest ( these are mostly entries for challenges)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please Credit/ comments are really nice :D

for now let's call her cleopatra.welurklate on April 5th, 2007 09:03 pm (UTC)
That Edward/Bella header is GORGEOUS. Taking that and some icons, so pretty! thanks.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:15 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them! <3
marshmallow: Books; Edward - a taste of warmthabyssal on April 5th, 2007 09:29 pm (UTC)
I took almost all Twilight icons. You rock! :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: ANGEL; lost our momentdmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:16 pm (UTC)
Heeeeeeeeee, thank you so much! I love your icon!
Katie the Blue Kitten: Rent a homosexualkatayla on April 5th, 2007 09:33 pm (UTC)
Took several of the Ryan/Taylor icons. Will credit! :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:16 pm (UTC)
Thank you!
Taylor's line on your icon is made of all sorts of AWESOME, only she could pull that line off!
(no subject) - katayla on April 6th, 2007 06:52 pm (UTC) (Expand)
Lauralikegrass on April 5th, 2007 09:47 pm (UTC)
took fourth one of the twilight ones.

HOW HOT IS HE.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:17 pm (UTC)
yay, thanks!

GUH, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT!
"I'm going to fuck you like a wrecking ball!!": Twilight // The Lion and the Lambpumahmistress on April 5th, 2007 09:55 pm (UTC)
DJKLSAJF SLKFJKDSLJ FDSHJJ KLDJAKLA *spasms*

OMFG! THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Wow. The twilight ones are SOOO unique and amazing.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:19 pm (UTC)
:O WOW DFJWORUOWER! thank you SOOO much! :O it truly means a lot!

May I just say that I adore your icon, it's great!
Myesha: Run Rylor RUN!!!!mushu603 on April 5th, 2007 10:07 pm (UTC)
Gorgeous stuff! I'm saving some of the ryan/taylor ones. Will credit when I use.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: raylor; who would have thought?dmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:20 pm (UTC)
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH! i love your icon =x

Thank you so much!
nit(ya): izumi • love's a bitchasweetdownfall on April 5th, 2007 10:09 pm (UTC)
These are so frakking gorgeous, Nicole!!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: MOI ; heeeeeeeeee. (bday)dmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:20 pm (UTC)
Oh man, thank you so much hun!!! <3
.speakvowels on April 5th, 2007 10:19 pm (UTC)
these are amazing, and ever so creative ;)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Logan echollsdmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:21 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much hun! <3 I love your icon, it's really unique!
Annemari: book; twilight; e/b; lamb & lionannemaris on April 5th, 2007 10:23 pm (UTC)
GUH. I took all the Twilight ones, they're gorgeous! XD
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.dmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:22 pm (UTC)
Heeeeee :O Thank you so much XD !!
Ryuko Ishida: badryukoishida on April 5th, 2007 10:30 pm (UTC)
Love your twilight icons ^^ prettiness!
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: MOI ; heeeeeeeeee. (bday)dmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:22 pm (UTC)
Thank you! :D ILIKEYOURICONALOT!
purpleseahorsepurpleseahorse on April 5th, 2007 10:30 pm (UTC)
your style is absolutely beautiful! i was wondering if you would do a tutorial on the header please?
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:23 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much :O! I'll try my best to see if i can reproduce again all of the steps used when I made the header :D
(no subject) - purpleseahorse on April 8th, 2007 05:58 pm (UTC) (Expand)
this crumbling fool.callmeadreamer on April 5th, 2007 10:35 pm (UTC)
All these icons/graphics for Twilight really make me wanna read it!!!
Snagging a few of Ryan/Taylor for the moment. Will definitely be back for some of the Twilight icons when I get to read the book.
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:24 pm (UTC)
:O YES, READ IT! you'll love it! :D
(no subject) - callmeadreamer on April 6th, 2007 11:59 pm (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 12:18 am (UTC) (Expand)
(no subject) - dmitup on April 7th, 2007 12:18 am (UTC) (Expand)
Daniellebuffymars on April 5th, 2007 10:46 pm (UTC)
Wow, those are so unique! I love your style. :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: ANGEL; lost our momentdmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:26 pm (UTC)
Thank you so much!! It means a lot!
scbanalysezceci on April 5th, 2007 10:50 pm (UTC)
Awesome! Thanks.:)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Logan echollsdmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:26 pm (UTC)
Thanks ;)
Brenda: thoughtfulchestnutcurls on April 5th, 2007 10:51 pm (UTC)
Just a question: have those actors seriously been picked for a Twilight movie? That would be awesome. :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Twilight; Edward/Belladmitup on April 6th, 2007 03:27 pm (UTC)
Hmmm well, I was on the writer's official site yesterday and I read that Emily Browning would be her option if the movie is made, She had another person in mind for Edward, but who knows what will happen in the future!
(no subject) - chestnutcurls on April 6th, 2007 04:14 pm (UTC) (Expand)