?

No account? Create an account

22 February 2007 @ 04:43 am
25 The O.C. icons (Ryan/Taylor)  
Well, I've been feeling very nostalgic about the O.C. and I just loved these two last episodes that I wanted to make some icons out of them!

TEASERS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments are welcomed & Credit please!

-Nicole

Love is the coolest thing that’s ever happenedjoannacullen on February 22nd, 2007 10:30 pm (UTC)
Those are all *WAY* cute. Took a whole bunch. Will credit. :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: DM; fav shipdmitup on February 22nd, 2007 10:37 pm (UTC)
Awwww, thank you sooo much! :D
Love is the coolest thing that’s ever happened: Peter Valentinejoannacullen on February 22nd, 2007 11:26 pm (UTC)
You're welcome. P.S. Love the icon. D+M = love and I think I saw some H/Hr shippage on your journal too, right? I <3 that. :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: Dhani ; guh.dmitup on February 22nd, 2007 11:34 pm (UTC)
:O RT + DM + HHr ? so totally awesome!

DM has always been my main ship, too bad I don't like Dhani's haircut right now =/
Amy: SCOTTPROCTOR/PERSONALnystateofmind on February 22nd, 2007 10:31 pm (UTC)
can we use these on greatestjournal?
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: SMALLVILLE  One daydmitup on February 22nd, 2007 10:36 pm (UTC)
Of course :D !
Amy: AMY/PERSONALICON2nystateofmind on February 26th, 2007 08:26 pm (UTC)
thank you! taking #'s: 4, 5, 8, 11, 15, & 19 to use on GJ. thank you! :)
Ashleyi_______loveyou on February 22nd, 2007 10:37 pm (UTC)
gorgeous! taking some :)
voldie/nix otp omg yesss.: VM - So in love with youdmitup on February 22nd, 2007 10:37 pm (UTC)
Great! Thank you :D
popngumpopngum on February 22nd, 2007 11:36 pm (UTC)
Beautiful <3
I'm taking a bunch of them, will credit.
thanks!
lexylane on February 22nd, 2007 11:38 pm (UTC)
Those are so cute. I love the coloring!
pm153: rt406pm153 on February 23rd, 2007 12:26 am (UTC)
OMG so adorable and gorgeous :)
mcsunshine: oc: ryan/taylor; vegas roadtriptheroomstops on February 23rd, 2007 12:46 am (UTC)
I think I snagged every single icon. Which is a first. They're all so... hot. Seriously, the coloring is brilliant (I'm a green/blueish tones person myself), the cropping is beautiful and the text fits (too many use out of touch text and use it wrongly).

Just... no words. 26, 30, 31, 32, 35 and 40 specifically.

I've got your name saved behind the "document name", so I'll credit.
too much going on omg: taylor/ryan - at first sight (S3)diamondrocker on February 23rd, 2007 02:47 am (UTC)
These are all completely awesome! Snagging a ton.
change_of_fatechange_of_fate on February 23rd, 2007 03:44 am (UTC)
these are great! Not taking any but I just wanted to say that these rock!
soapy_chk89 on February 23rd, 2007 03:58 am (UTC)
I love the coloring in the "Mmm... No, I don't!" icon. So pretty.
Princess Chatterbox: peeping tomofthousandwords on February 23rd, 2007 06:01 am (UTC)
WOW! Snagging a few of these icons.=) These are great, I'm a new fan of Ryan/Taylor and totally loving the 4th season because of these two. Will credit.
dorkydiva on February 23rd, 2007 04:56 pm (UTC)
saved the first teaser of RT
kimkimmy_willis on February 24th, 2007 01:32 pm (UTC)
aww these are so cute. i love the one with ryan and taylor in 3 strips and im taking! will credit :)
Shenalashoes_with_soul on February 26th, 2007 04:08 am (UTC)
These are all wonderful. Would you be interested in joining raylor_lims?
cheery22: 48vickixcheery22 on March 15th, 2007 01:45 am (UTC)
Amazing icons. Snagging some will credit =)