?

No account? Create an account

06 February 2007 @ 07:49 am
53 icons: Different Celebs (Shakira,A*teens...) & Veronica Mars  
I made a couple of icons of different celebs, mostly musicians and several Veronica Mars icons of the latest episodes.

TEASERS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Celebrities (A*teens, Dhani & Marie,SMG)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Veronica Mars
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please Credit!
Comments are welcomed :D

-Nicole

.speakvowels on February 7th, 2007 01:19 am (UTC)
these are so beautiful!
snaiggng shy that way w/c ;)
Meghan: who wants LoVe? V does!wildly_wrathful on February 7th, 2007 01:30 am (UTC)
The are great! Thanks!
Deirdre: VM// Logan and Veronica [playing with matickled_pink258 on February 7th, 2007 05:00 am (UTC)
haha. I love your icon!
(no subject) - wildly_wrathful on February 7th, 2007 06:50 am (UTC) (Expand)
C.: 93//colorbox on February 7th, 2007 01:52 am (UTC)
took some, love them sooo much! w/c when i use them
satokasusuki on February 7th, 2007 01:58 am (UTC)
Dhani & Marie! ♥ Looove them together. Awesome icons!
Love's Bitchsmores100 on February 7th, 2007 02:39 am (UTC)
Took a bunch of VM ones, thanks!
nit(ya)asweetdownfall on February 7th, 2007 02:56 am (UTC)
Guh. So much pretty.
how time flies: misc; justin/adriannehowtimeflies on February 7th, 2007 03:18 am (UTC)
OMG you made A*teens, I am in love snagged every one of them.
Trampy McBitch: VM || LoVe salutefamouslyso on February 7th, 2007 03:36 am (UTC)
The VM ones are spectacular. I can't decide which ones I'm going to snag because I love them all. Will definitely credit <3
__makijiwog on February 7th, 2007 03:42 am (UTC)
very good, i don't know if it was your intention but i like how you made some of them look vintage
affectationsaffectations on February 7th, 2007 04:09 am (UTC)
These are great, snagged a few VM thanks!
Deirdre: VM// Logan and Veronica [playing with matickled_pink258 on February 7th, 2007 04:59 am (UTC)
I adore the 9th VM icon with Logan and Veronica, not only do I love what you wrote, and the text which you used, but I love the background. I also love the "shy that way" one. It's tooootally adorable.
Ipuchan: Loganipuchan on February 7th, 2007 06:30 am (UTC)
Hi. I love you. Veronica Mars icons = amazing. took many.... will use compulsively. ahhh *dies and pretends tonight's epi doesn't exist*
Kischa: &darling I can't believe I've let you inkischa on February 7th, 2007 07:53 am (UTC)
Love them!
Snagged two of the VM ones :)
vanessa rose: 99ifake on February 7th, 2007 04:33 pm (UTC)
where did you get the lilly&logan pic from?
love them but not taking. xx
Jen: channingwickedly_green on February 8th, 2007 12:01 am (UTC)
ahh! Snagging some A*Teens icons... no doubt that I'll be crediting when using! XD