?

No account? Create an account

24 December 2006 @ 03:27 am
15 Veronica Mars / 8 The O.C. (Taylor/Ryan)  
Ok like after an entire year of my screen not working properly, I got a new one, and I'm finally able to make icons again, I am soooo happy like you have no idea.

Teasers:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The OC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Veronica Mars - S3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok so that's it, Please credit.
No hotlinking!

-Nicole

well, that was very politecrazybohemian18 on December 24th, 2006 08:56 pm (UTC)
Very nice. Taking a couple O.C. Thanks!
Eleonorafreezing_82 on December 24th, 2006 10:57 pm (UTC)
You surely missed making icons! Yay for you!
These are great! I love the Veronica 'happening again' and the Logan 'hurt' ones.

Merry Christmas!
too much going on omg: logan - sleepingdiamondrocker on December 25th, 2006 04:54 am (UTC)
Those are all so awesome! Snaggin a couple Ryan/Taylor.
Cassie The Greatmy_fuzzy_guppy on December 25th, 2006 05:43 am (UTC)
They're beautiful! You've done a wonderful job. And I love your style so....if you're interested, I'd like to invite you to participate in my icon community mars_icontest. It's a weekly icon community challenge (open to all) specifically for Veronica Mars. So if you'd like, you can check it out and join. And please do not hesitate to ask me any questions at all. Just post a comment and I'll get right back to you. Thanks and happy iconing!
Miss Higher Power: The O.C. Summer Robertsmisshigherpower on December 29th, 2006 05:18 am (UTC)
I love the texture on these icons. I snagged a few of the Ryan/Taylor icons. Will credit.
Kat: RyanTaylor before kisskatwoman76 on January 1st, 2007 10:45 pm (UTC)
snagging one of the Ryan/Taylor ones
Kat: veronicafierce_desea on January 26th, 2007 05:51 am (UTC)
Took a VM one. Thanks!