basics
Name: Jessica

favorites
Bands: The Used, Atreyu, Saosin, tbs
Books: dreamland & the truth about forever both by sarah dessen
Album: atreyu -the curse
Movies: im a sucker for those romantic chick flicks - a walk to remember

opinions
gay marriage: I think that we should be able to marry who ever we want. The USA is supposed to be a free county and we are supposed to have rights to do anything reseanable that we want. I'm ALL for gays and lesbians who want to get married. Even though I'm straight.
drugs: It's not my thing, but I'm not out there telling every single one of my friends or people I meet not to do it. If you feel that you need drugs in your life, I'm not gonna try to sit there and give you crap about it.
abortion: I am PROCHOICE. I beleive that it is the womans RIGHT to be able to chose wether to abort her baby or not. What if she was raped? Or what if she is too young and doesnt want to put the baby through a horrible shitty life by trying to care for it or putting it up for adoption? Prochoice all the way.

PROMOTE US TO ONE COMMUNITY, AND PROVIDE A LINK. IT WILL BE CHEKCED. (PLEASE ONLY PROMOTE TO THOSE WHO ALLOW IT KTHX)
http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote/745230.html#comments

pictures(Atleast 3)

this was taken so long ago, i think back in 8th grade

this is from the middle of last year

this was taken yesterday, with my new BROWN hair =]]

Subscribe

• (no subject)

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS OFFICIALY CLOSED. CAN YOU SPELL DEAD?

• stamped//leaving

I'm not really active on eljay, so I'm going to leave this community and some others. Add if you want and have fun. ♥

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments