angel
glamourxyuenn
_heartattackers

♥ heart attacker ♥

basics
Name:Angel

favorites
Bands:
(sorry these may not be "cool" as i don't know much bands)
- no doubt
-usher
-marilyn manson
- pretty girls make graves
-dir en grey.
-the black eyed peas
-malice mizer

Books:
- a child called it - dave pelzer
- the perks of being a wallflower - stephen chbosky
- harry potter - j.k. rowling
- can you keep a secret - sophie kinsella
- the lovely bones - alice sebold

Album:
- no doubt - the singles 1992 - 2003
- the black eyed peas - elephunk

Movies:the terminal. zoolander. the lion king. green mile. pirates of the carribean. aladdin. a walk to remember. the butterfly effect. hero.

opinions
gay marriage: I think there's nothing wrong with it and i support it all the way. Gay people are just the same as straight people, and I know a few gays and lesbians and they're really nice. They deserve to enjoy the rights straight people have as all of us are human beings, and our love for each other does not depend on their gender. The point of marriage is to be committed to the one you love, and I think who they have decided to share their life with is none of our business. We certainly cannot stop them from loving each other. They live their own life and we should not stick our asses into theirs and tell them what to do. Telling them they cannot get married with their loved ones is totally ridiculous. It is now the 21st century and everyone should have the freedom to do what they want, or not it would be like China 40 years ago where 10 year old girls were forced to get married with 80 year olds. Thank god that has already ended, I could not imagine myself getting married with someone that I don't love. That is shit.

drugs: i have never tried it, and of course i won't try it. i don't get why people want to end their lives faster by taking in all these, i seriously don't like those who don't appreciate their lives. some people think that taking drugs is real cool, but i don't think risking your life for that is cool. but well, if you choose to do drugs, and you're happy with that, it's okay as it's your choice.

abortion:this may look similar to lotsa other people's answer as that is what i think, and there's no point to make up something special. it is very wrong in most situations, where young people have sex when they're not ready for it and ended up getting pregnant, they should take up full responsibilty as it's all their fault. Abortion in this situation means murdering your own child (regardless whether it's a fetus or a baby), which is seriously wrong and cruel. Those people who kept the baby are very brave and strong and I respect them. If you were raped and got pregnant because of that, well it's okay, and abortion may be the right choice, it would be very hard for alot of people to get over the dark shadows, and having the baby may make things worse. But apart for that, abortion is wrong.

PROMOTE US TO ONE COMMUNITY, AND PROVIDE A LINK. IT WILL BE CHEKCED. (PLEASE ONLY PROMOTE TO THOSE WHO ALLOW IT KTHX)
pictures(Atleast 3):

http://www.livejournal.com/community/only_the_sexy/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote_rating/
http://www.livejournal.com/community/promote/

right

the one with the crown // middle
Subscribe

• (no subject)

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS OFFICIALY CLOSED. CAN YOU SPELL DEAD?

• stamped//leaving

I'm not really active on eljay, so I'm going to leave this community and some others. Add if you want and have fun. ♥

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments