_____danceparty
_heartattackers

• Music:

heart attacker !!

basics
Name:
jillian.

favorites
Bands: norma jean. glassjaw. underoath. the early november. head automatica.hellogoodbye. boysnightout. converge. the bled. the locust. etc.
Books:
honestly, i know i should, but i don't read all that much. i did read the book angels and demons though and that was good. i like the great gatsby as well.
Album: head automatica-decadance. it puts me in such a great mood and i love driving to it.
Movies: the lion king. best in show.
and a bunch more

opinions
gay marriage:
i don't want to sound like every other kid who applies in these communities but i'm all for it. if you love the other person, you should be able to have the same rights as straight people.
drugs:
not for me, at all. i've never tried them and i never will. my best friend sophomore year was caught dealing cocaine and was kicked out of school and i haven't seen him since. my two good friends were caught over the summer with cocaine and both of them lost their lisencses, have to pay a fine. one of those kids isn't allowed to leave pennslyvania, except for school. so i've seen some bad stuff that can happen if you get involved with this stuff. if it's what you need to be happy or whatever, then that's cool.
abortion:
i hate this question. i'm not really so sure about it anymore. i don't think it's right but at the same time, i understand where people are coming from when they say "what if she was raped or in was incest". all i'm going to say is, i would never have one, but it's up to you.

PROMOTE US TO ONE COMMUNITY, AND PROVIDE A LINK. IT WILL BE CHEKCED. (PLEASE ONLY PROMOTE TO THOSE WHO ALLOW IT KTHX)
www.livejournal.com/community/____killforthis
pictutres(Atleast 3):

with the hat.

sorry for such bad pictures.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS OFFICIALY CLOSED. CAN YOU SPELL DEAD?

• stamped//leaving

I'm not really active on eljay, so I'm going to leave this community and some others. Add if you want and have fun. ♥

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• (no subject)

• (no subject)

THIS COMMUNITY IS OFFICIALY CLOSED. CAN YOU SPELL DEAD?

• stamped//leaving

I'm not really active on eljay, so I'm going to leave this community and some others. Add if you want and have fun. ♥