Katie Harwood (_katie_harwood) wrote in _haunted_night,
Katie Harwood
_katie_harwood
_haunted_night

The School {{{CLOSED}}}

"You have a big mouth for a dead kid."

Katie's eyes narrowed but she felt a touch of mean-spirited glee. Knowing that Ginger had died and come back had bother Katie. Knowing that she was getting under the teenagers skin made her feel better but her conscious jumped on her at that. It's not right to pick on another persons pain. Katie sighed. But what did it matter what she did or didn't do ? In the end, had anything changed ? She was still dead, Jack still continued his quest and Epps wasn't safe.

"I know--knew someone named Sam, alright. You may be all sentimental about this Epps but I couldn't give a shit. I don't know her, I don't care. It's a kill or be killed world. But I guess you missed that lesson, huh ?"

"No, I may have missed out on many things but that lesson was not one of them," Katie murmured as she looked up ahead to see a brick building ahead of the two girls. She thought back to the Antonia Graza and the night that she died. Kill or killed world indeed. "Perhaps we should check that building then". Perhaps Epps and Sam ran off there and then I can go and be rid of you, she thought with a side glance at the unpleasant girl. Katie didn't actually feel that way, if anything, she didn't want to be alone now. Not in this unfamiliar town and not after so many years of being alone on that ship. There were other ghosts on Antonia Graza so she was never alone but often felt like she was. She had not been like the others, Katie was unmarked by Ferriman. It was she was able to warn the others, to warn Epps. Fat lot of good that was now. Her mood darkened as she saw what the building was.

A school.

Brief flashes of memory showed a time when Katie herself had gone to school. It had been nicer then the decrepit building that lay before Ginger and Katie, a private school. She remembered enjoying it and she remembered how anxious she had felt about going to school in America. Yet another thing that never got to happen. Katie stared at the stairs in a resolved manner as she preceded up them. She looked at the double doors before glancing back at Ginger.

"Do you want to go first or shall I?"

{Open to Ginger and anyone who wants to join them at the school}
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 12 comments