Andy Kayen (kayen) wrote in _harvey_,
Andy Kayen
kayen
_harvey_

[Harvey] and the Half-Brained Prat

As Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is released tonight, I thought it'd be nice to have a HP-themed Harvey strip too. :)

Even stranger artwork/composition than usual. I blame the fact that it's 2AM here. *yawns* Should probably modify some of the speech balloons eventually. They're a bit ... erratic.

For a more info on the queerness of the HP novels, see What Is It About Harry? by Michael Bronski (Boston Phoenix, July 7, 2003).

And finally, on the subject of Harry Potter...

As my flisters know (I presume), I write HP fanfic. Typically Harry/Draco slash. And no, that's not as scary as it may sound. It's quite a ... vibrant pairing with lots of potential. (Then again, I would say that, wouldn't I?)

In fact, if you like Harvey, you might enjoy my H/D short Terminology which features similar humour and takes as its starting point the fact that Draco, a pureblood wizard, doesn't know anything about Muggle gay terminology. He doesn't even know what 'homosexual' or, for that matter, 'heterosexual' means. Takes place during their seventh year at Hogwarts.

And of course, much thanks to those who commented on the draft of this strip! :D
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →