L (anfcollege) wrote in _halloween_,
L
anfcollege
_halloween_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Halloween Decorations

Whatup peeps?! Hell yeah to my favorite holiday which is just around the bend. I thought I would show you some of the decorations I have at my apartment this year, but also at my house :)

This is in my kitchen....not bad

Living room with my tv.

at moms house, on the top of the cabinets

again, on top of the kitchen cabinets

still in the kitchen...just in a different area- Good ol' dept.56 from last year

a couple more kitchen

Moving onto the living room

more living room

more living room- again Dept.56. I found HUGE ones of the pumpkin and the cat the other day but haven't taken a photo yet.

onto the fireplace- these should all be dept.56 again, or just a random vendor around town.

fireplace

more fireplace

last one I promise!

There were more, I just didn't want people getting sick of them. Happy Halloween!!!
Subscribe

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball