October 24th, 2005

me by leslie

Halloween DVD bargains

Best Buy has marked down several horror movies for the holiday.  I picked up Nightbreed for $6.99 and Kubrick's The Shining for $7.99 yesterday.  I don't know how long the sale lasts.

WalMart also has a section of spooky movies on sale for Halloween, including 976-EVIL, Swamp Thing, Interview With A Vampire, and others including family and kid's selections.  I think these are on sale for the whole month.

Anyone know of any other bargains?

head

*squeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I hope it's okay to do this, but I got my package today from the Halloween exchange and I had to share what I got!!!!

Here's a pic of what Kristy sent me!! *bounces*

I promise, mine is on the way. I hope you like it as much as I like mine!!!

T

Collapse )

Don't look at the peeling paint in the background *snicker* I loff the skull and you can't tell in the picture, but it lights up!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

• Current Mood
    geeky w00t!!
june 2010

(no subject)

So....I'm trying to help someone out with a movie.....this is the description she had: there is a scene in a church, and everyone is having the same dream, but no one tells anyone else about it....and thats all I've got other then it's a 70's movie! It's a long shot....but any ideas??

(no subject)

I can't carve a pumpkin this year because I would have no place to keep it in my dorm. :(
I'm wondering if I could maybe carve one and keep it ouside the front door somewhere... I'm thinking I should do it and see what happens.