October 12th, 2005

Corpse Bride contest!

I would like to invite you to check out the "Corpse Bride Contest" on Kiwibox.com! If this sort of pimpage isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll gladly delete this post, but I just wanted to share this pretty rad contest with you all. There's some awesome prizes up for grabs from the movie! :)

Collapse )
charlie brown, great pumpkin

No Poll today . . . A game instead!! (cross posted in nyourdrms)

You know you want to play!!! Here's the rules, I'll ask a question about Halloween and you answer with a picture or a link to a picture. If you don't have a camera, then you can "google" it.

Want to play?

Show us your favorite Halloween decoration (okay not technically a question but you get the jest)

My "Dumbledore" bought him for $3.98 at Wal-Mart about four years ago  Collapse )

What are you wearing for Halloween this year?   Collapse )

Okay I can't resist I have to make you look up one more Favorite Candy for Halloween

Collapse )

Okay, have fun with this one!!!

T

• Current Mood
    energetic energetic

Greetings

Greetings all. I just joined the community. How excited was I to find a place dedicated to Halloween, my all time favorite holiday? I was wondering if any of you have any Halloween recipes to share or have any sites you could recommend? Thanks.
Bird2

(no subject)

I was volunteered today to be on my office Halloween Party committee. I'd like to suggest some fun games to play. We have played Pictionary in the past and done a scavenger hunt. I thought of Mad Libs (where you put words into a prewritten story).

I need some Halloween themed adult party games, appropriate for a relatively conservative office, or ones that can be adjusted to Halloween.

Thanks in advance!