ava_kiss (ava_kiss) wrote in _halloween_,
ava_kiss
ava_kiss
_halloween_

• Mood:
Hi all! I just joined because well... I love Halloween! I'm actually obsessed with Halloween, and everything related. My girlfriend and I have decorated our livingroom using Halloween decorations. We also plan on getting married(one day) on Halloween with lots of Halloween-ish decorations such as center pieces, and we are hoping our friends and family will wear costumes too. Anyways I was searching through intrests and this was by far the best Halloween community here so I had to be a part of it! So ummm.....
I'm Mel, I'm 23 and I live in Welland Ont. Canada it's a crappy little city by the Niagara Falls.
Subscribe

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball