domo arigato mister roboto (gothgirl666) wrote in _halloween_,
domo arigato mister roboto
gothgirl666
_halloween_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Hello!
I'm not sure if you guys remember me. My name is Hikaru / gothgirl666, and I'm one of the mods here. I'm sure everybody here is just as excited about Halloween as I am.
If you would, please answer these 10 questions:

--

1. Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what?
2. At what age did you stop trick-or-treating? If you are still trick-or-treating, how old are you?
3. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
4. What is your favorite Halloween symbol? (ie. black cats, jack-o-lanterns, ghosts, etc.)
5. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
6. What is your best costume?
7. When do you get your Halloween decorations up?
8. When do you start counting down to the next Halloween?
9. What do you usually do on Halloween?
10. What are your plans for this year?
[OPTIONAL]: Post your favorite pictures from Halloween 2004.

--

Also, do you think this community should allow ads for other Halloween-related communities, or should we (the moderators) delete them? And do you think we should make a new layout for the community?

Any suggestions for the community are accepted, but anything major should be ran by forsakenlove.

Thank you for reading,
~Hikaru
Subscribe

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• Spooky kid's TV rewatch

Hi guys, Maybe some of you remember the 90's TV show, Eerie Indiana? It was basically Twin Peaks for kids, had Joe Dante as their creative…

• My Halloween...

Finally found the lead to my camera and thought I'd post up a few photos of my Halloween decs for this year. All bit simple compared to what folks…

• Weed Ball