[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Links
[Please feel free to mail or suggest LINKS to helpful web pages| ]

[Mar. 27th, 2006|06:43 am]
heal_understand_grow_support

_h_u_g_s_

[futhark]
Had a dream it was good while i was asleep but when i awke in the cold light of day it was horrible as reality was not the same as the dream.

I dreamt my dad was joking and that he wwas alive and that the docs got it wrong.

We had a great time saying hello again and did lots of stuff that we never got to do. He was better too. Whatever the docs did to make him alive cured all his illness and he could move about normally and was in no pain. He had no parkinsons either.

It was fantastic. We went to Zoo's art galleries. He came and saw my work at the local library. I showed him how to do wire work with beads etc. It was fantastic.

I felt great.

Then Mark got up for work and i realised it was just a dream. How could i believe it anyway. He could never come back to life and be cured.

My day has started off confusing as part of me is glad i had the dream as it was nice but part of me is sad as its not true.

I thought things were sorting but grief is a confusing state of affairs. It forever changes each moment of the day, each second is different.
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: star382000
2006-03-27 05:46 am (UTC)
maybe in some way he did come back, like, depending on what you believe, those who have passed on can communicate to us through dreams, maybe in a way he's trying to tell you he'll always be with you and that things will get better and that he is proud of you and your work?

and again, I know my comments really religious, but it is another spin on it, and I hope I have helped and not insulted or hurt in ay way

Kate :-)
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: futhark
2006-03-27 06:18 am (UTC)
I do believe that people do come back in different ways to speak to us like you said. At the moment the grief i am feeling is so painful that i want him here with me. Hopefully that dream will soon give me comfort.

It felt good so there was some comfort it was just the waking up and realising that he was not with me in reality.

I do not mind your comments being religious and no you have not hurt or insulted me in anyway infct the opposite. So i thanyou for you comment.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2006-03-27 06:20 am (UTC)
I'm always glad to help! and if you need someone to talk to anytime just leave me a message or something :-) I hope that you continue to find comfort, and again I am terribly sorry for your loss :-(
2006-03-27 06:24 am (UTC)
Your support is very welcomed and comforting. I love you winged woman on your site. She is beautiful.
2006-03-27 06:26 am (UTC)
oh thank you :-) I got the image from soporificial and it just really touched me, kind of reminds me of Jesus on the cross (blatant religious reference which I try to avoid, but it's true)
2006-03-27 06:26 am (UTC)
I spelt that name wrong..the right name is in my userinfo, sorry :P
2006-03-27 06:52 am (UTC)
It says the name is not registered so cannot link to it.
2006-03-27 06:54 am (UTC)
huh, it worked before...something must've been done to the account then :-/
2006-03-27 06:55 am (UTC)
Oh will try again another time maybe it will change.,