July 24th, 2005

necklace

MEMBER CUT

Okay, wow. I have just made a HUGE members cut. We had like 60 something members before, and now we're down to 20 something.

Ok, first off, EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS! I have cut anybody and everybody who does not have a banner in their userinfo representing _guesswhat. I understand a lot of you are still active members, but if you didn't have a banner in your info, I just removed you. I've put a star next to the listed users that I thought were still active. This list is no where near perfect, so if I missed you, I promise it's nothing personal. If I recognized your username, but cut you because you didn't have a banner, you'll have a star next to your name. All you have to do is put a banner in your userinfo and comment, letting us know. You can JOIN again, without having to re-apply. Easy as that! :] Once again, please don't think we hate you. We just want our members to proudly show they're a part of this community. Nothing is permanent, it was just time we cleaned out the community. It's not big deal if I've taken you off, nothing personal!

THE LIST OF REMOVED USERSCollapse )