January 24th, 2005

Hi

Hey everyone, Mods are back! I know a lot of people have applied and some aren't sure if they are accepted or not, so I'll be sure to post a list of all the members and work on the pictures on the member space in the info. So, if you aren't sure whether you are a part of this community, just hang tight and check back either tonight or tomorrow night and check out the list.

Our anaversary was great, check out our personal journals for the details. :)

Love
Kate

-theMod-

Layout Request

Hey everybody! I will be taking request for layouts for anyone who wants a new journal layout. I don't care what it is, I'm trying to start a Layout Request journal, but I need some layouts to start out with. Therefore, give me ideas that you would like and I'll do them. Doesn't mean you have to use it if you end up not liking it, but it's still a layout I can add to my collection. So you see, it's a win-win situation. You could end up having a super awesome layout, or keeping the one you have! All I need are ideas for what you want in your journal. :) You can take a look at my layout intoxiikated and obviously this one to get an idea of what I can do. Okay, thanks guys! :)

KateLove,Kate