jude law (holyheartbreak) wrote in _guesswhat,
jude law
holyheartbreak
_guesswhat

GUESSWHAT

uno: name/age/location - judith/14/illinois, usa

dos: type of music you let occupy your brain - i'm a sucker for silly love songs, all disney music, and instrumental lullabies. my favorite bands are something corporate, the graham colten band, and the supremes. broadway music is fun. i like 90s music.

tres: what is the meaning behind your username - when i was thirteen i thought everthing was about heartbreak, and i was in dire need of a new username. one day i was using the internet and heard my brother scream "HOLY COW!" from the next room and was inspired. holyheartbreak.

cuatro: list five random things about you that you think we should know - i was named after st. jude thaddeus. i've been to the philippines about 8 times. i'm in fictional lust with harry potter and marcus flutie. i love seeing cops eat doughnuts. when i was in 6th grade i wanted to be a boy so i wore my brother's clothes instead of my own.

cinco: write a few sentences about you and your life - i'm a september baby with a birthday coming up on the 14th. i live in a really small town with my parents and younger brother, but i actually like it here. i don't like bugs, especially if they have the potential to sting. i've danced since i was 3 and competed with my studio's troupe since i was 6. i'm catholic and go to church every sunday. i'm in my school band and play the clarinet, but i wish i played the drums. i'm kinda obsessed with laguna becah. my mom makes me take piano lessons but i hate practicing so i suck. i love my family to death but i have the worst temper in the world so i yell at them a lot. i have no idea what i want to do in life and i'm afraid i never will.

siete: post a banner in your userinfo. we check it ya know. - http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=holyheartbreak

seis: choose the most attractive member. (MEMBERS PAGE NOT UP YET. DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS PART.) - okey dokey

ocho: talk about the maintainers.
#volonte: ...makes amazing layouts. i'm jealous of her skills.
#____heartarcade: ...is really pretty. i wish i had her eye color.
#__dressingroom: ...has the same birthday as one of my best friends! i love it when people have alike birthdays.
#chelsearar: ...has really pretty handwriting (i'm refering to her friends only banner).

nueve: Post pictures of your room, your significant other, and 5+ of yourself.
It's not a big deal if you don't have pictures of your room or boyfriend/girlfriend. But, you must have pictures of yourself

MY ROOM:

MY BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND:
n/a

MEEE:

POST MORE! :]

all made up and ready to perform
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my cousin is really cute :D

i went to a kelly clarkson concert this summer. 11th row, bitches.

um... last halloween, i was a cat.

And lastly, did you catch the mistake in this application? Look really closely. Let's see how sharp you are. siete, seis, ocho=seis, siete, ocho
</center>
Subscribe

• Closed

Rating communities are out. So is this one. Maybe it'll be up and running again sometime in the future, but for now, see ya later. :)

• (no subject)

a little last minute holiday shoppingggg well pictures from the mall atleast <3 The…

• (no subject)

couple pictures of me and anna when we skipped 3rd period. in the cafeteriaaa. color full makeuppp<33 ahh our eyes match…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 25 comments

• Closed

Rating communities are out. So is this one. Maybe it'll be up and running again sometime in the future, but for now, see ya later. :)

• (no subject)

a little last minute holiday shoppingggg well pictures from the mall atleast <3 The…

• (no subject)

couple pictures of me and anna when we skipped 3rd period. in the cafeteriaaa. color full makeuppp<33 ahh our eyes match…