The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:03:39 am
Current Mood:hothot
Josh walked into the bar in his favorite pair of silver vinyl pants and a sheer black shirt. He sat on a bar stool facing the door (to see everyone who walked in of course) and ordered a cosmo. Perfectly manicured hands held the glass that he sipped from as his gaze drifted round the room. He'd never been laid. Not for lack of want, its just he'd just never been out aside from the time he met that crazy professor, or whatever she was. Spying no one of real interest in the room he sighed.

"Not a speck of man worth oogling in this dump. You think there'd be a cute twink hiding in a corner somewhere, but no, not even that. Whatever is a queen to do here?"
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry

tatselzohar
Link:(Link)
Time:2004-02-21 07:11 pm (UTC)
Tatsel had come back to the bar once again since he had such good luck before. He hoped to make some more friends, but as he sat down on the stool next to the man who already occupied a seat he realized he wasn't seeing any of the familiar faces he had before. Judging by the mans outfit he didn't much fancy women, so Tatsel wondered if talking to him would be a mistake. Not that he was scared of gays, but being straight himself he didn't want to embarrass or disappoint the guy. But then again perhaps it would be another friend in the making.

He decided to order a drink, nod a greeting at the man, and see what happened.

"You look bored. Perhaps you could use some company while you wait for someone that catches your interest?"
(Reply) (Thread)

gayman_insideme
Subject:Re:
Time:2004-02-22 12:36 pm (UTC)
Josh had eyed Tatsel over as he walked into the bar and then grinned when he took the next seat over. He checked him out from head to toe and nodded his head appreciativly. There was something about him that Josh couldn't quite place, but it wasn't altoghether bad. He smiled a tad arrogently and licked out over his lips.

"And what if it's you that catches my interest? Would you still keep me company?" He was in no mood for some jock jerk who only talked about 'nailing chicks' and couldn't keep it in his pants. This guy looked pretty nice, but one could never be sure.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 01:25 pm (UTC)
He raised his eyebrows a bit, though the young man's response was mostly expected.
"I'm afraid I'm a little more modest than that. I'm also straight and married. Besides I highly doubt you would want me if you knew more about me. But I'd still be glad to sit and talk with you, unless you'd rather not of course."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 07:21 pm (UTC)
"Whoa boy, negatory on the whole 'whoa as me you wouldn't want me' thing. Not attractive. But then again I guess you're not looking to be so attractive if you're attached. Figures anyway, boy as cute as you..." He laughed and trailed down Tatsels cheek with a finger.

"Anyway, I'd love to have you join me. The fresh meat always seems to be more intrested if you appear 'engaged' at the moment..."

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 08:22 pm (UTC)
"Well, I suppose it would all depend on your tastes in what...er, type of man you'd like. But I'm glad you don't mind me sitting and chatting, that's the whole reason I come here after all." He took a sip of his drink, oddly enough seeming to take no notice or better yet no offense at the man touching his cheek.

"What's your name? I'm Tatsel." He extended a hand.

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 08:30 pm (UTC)
"Josh... Josh Bass" He shook the mans hand delicatly before returning to his drink.

"I just need some interaction. I don't get let out except for here, as theres not really anywhere else for me to go, so I've been gazing over the interesting characters here. Quite a mixed bunch..." He smiled and swept his gaze over the room again.

"I was looking to maybe pick one up, but there really isn't anyone tempting enough here..."

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 08:38 pm (UTC)
"Good to meet you Josh Bass. The crowd here is quite interesting, makes me look almost normal by comparison. But I'm pretty much the same as you. This is the only place I can get out to talk."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 08:44 pm (UTC)
"The pleasure of our encounter is all mine..." Licking his lips and finishing his first drink he signaled for another. When it arrived he sipped at it carefully.

"So, are you just a figment or are you from something? Like, do you participate in another world?"

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 08:50 pm (UTC)
"Well...I'm not in any other worlds as far as role plays go. I sorta sprouted from Willow's imagination one day. I'm a character in her stories; she picked me to stick in here because I was the one most likely to fit in." He smiled and chuckled a bit as he sipped his drink. "But I see now fitting in doesn't matter much. How about you?"

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 08:57 pm (UTC)
"Fitting in has never really been my fortae. I'm a bit 'different' shall we say." He laughed out loud and adjusted his postition on the stool.

"I'm one of a different breed. Sams a girl for sure, but if she was a man, I'd be out there and the person known as 'sam' would be me. If that makes anysense. I guess you would say I'm her male form. And its a pain being a form and not having a body. Makes it very difficult to get laid..."

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 09:10 pm (UTC)
He laughed. "Yes I bet it does. I'm more or less just part of Willow's personality, though she makes most of her characters male. Not that I dislike that mind you. Why she made me half vampire is a total mystery as well, but it makes life interesting."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 09:16 pm (UTC)
"Half vampire? How can somebody be only half vampire? I don't understand much about that sort of thing..." Josh couldn't discriminate... he was different enough himself.

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 09:19 pm (UTC)
"My mother was a vampire, my dad was a wizard. Gives me human and vampire traits. I'm not fond of drinking blood from people though, so you don't have to worry." He smirked.

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 09:29 pm (UTC)
"Ah, I see. I wasn't worried anyway... about you drinking my blood that is. If you really wanted to I probably couldn't do anything to stop you, and I'll always try anything once..." He laughed jokingly, still flirting with the proclaimed straight vampire.

"I'm the adventerous sort."

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 09:38 pm (UTC)
He raised his eyebrows. "You wouldn't mind being a vampire then? You are brave Mr. Josh Bass. Either that or you don't get out much."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 09:41 pm (UTC)
"I think its probably a unhealthy combination of both." Josh giggled and stood up, smoothing out his pants and lighting up a cigarette. He walked to the end of the bar and grabbed an ashtray, pulling it back to where the two men had been conversing.

"So whats it like? Drinking blood I mean. Is it good?"

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 09:44 pm (UTC)
He paused to think about this a moment.
"Well. To be honest it doesn't taste bad. But that's from my point of view and I am designed to live off the stuff. I daresay you wouldn't like it yourself though. I get all my blood from Knocturn anyway, so I've never actually bitten anyone."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-23 09:49 pm (UTC)
"Never bitten anyone? Well, I suppose thats good for everyone else who doesn't want to be bitten and turned." The thought for a moment and drank a bit more.

"I don't mind the taste of my own blood. Though I probably wouldn't want to drink anyone elses."

tatselzohar
Time:2004-02-23 09:53 pm (UTC)
"I wouldn't want to turn anyone into a vampire, even if they thought they wanted it. Plus it's safer health wise to just buy it." He sipped his drink. "I don't think anyone minds the taste of their own blood. I don't anyway, it's not hard to bite your tongue when you have fangs like mine."

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-03-02 10:30 am (UTC)
"You don't seem like the 'evil bloodsucking kill em all' vampire anyway. You just don't strike me as ruthless enough." He tilted his head and looked more pointedly at Tatsel.

"But I like the fangs. Didn't notice them at first but if I look hard at your mouth while you're talking I can see them. Brilliant they are. I wish I had some..." He ran his tongue all over his teeth before shrugging his shoulders and picking at the peanuts on the bar.

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.