No account? Create an account

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:04:56 pm
He wasn't sure why he was there. He certainly had plenty of liquor back in his dungeons. But for one reason or another, Severus Snape ended up in a small inn on the side of the road. He'd gotten sidetracked in his progress from point A to point B.

He took a seat in a dark booth in the corner. It was bad enough to be in a public place, he certainly had no intention of inviting conversation with a stranger. The waiter came over and he ordered a glass of scotch. He pressed himself as far into the corner as he could, and sipped the amber liquid as he lurked in the deep shadows.
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry

imperious_
Link:(Link)
Time:2004-02-09 05:31 pm (UTC)
Hmm, was that bitterness he heard? Perhaps this Severus' theory could be right. After all, without their relationship-- their history-- why would he say that?

"You and I... We... Do you still know 'me'?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

severussnapehp
Link:(Link)
Time:2004-02-09 05:40 pm (UTC)
"I see you on occasion. Every few months, perhaps." They hadn't had what could pass for a conversation in over a decade, though, and they never discussed... their previous relationship. It was all business now, either Voldemort's or Draco's. Nothing personal. Nothing suggestive. Nothing...

Severus sighed. Seeing him the way he was then reminded him how pathetically infatuated he'd been with Lucius Malfoy. If he'd said 'jump', Severus would have asked 'how high?'. He wondered if Lucius ever thought about it, if he ever regretted how completely it had ended.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.