No account? Create an account

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:11:06 pm
Justin entered the Graybeard Inn, feeling distinctly uncomfortable. Why was he here, again? With more than a little trepidation, he obtained a margarita and went to find a seat.

As he made his way towards a quiet corner, the room began to swim and he suddenly found himself surveying his surroundings from more than one pair of eyes. As though he was in two places at once. He shook his head and after a moment everything was in focus again.

Ah. That. That would be the reason he was here. It was a recent occurrence and he didn't know what it was. It seemed, however, like the sort of thing that would cause one to need a drink. Which wasn't something he did often.

...well, ever, really. Which he was certain was terribly obvious.

But now seemed as good a time as any to start. He sat down, took a sip of his drink, and waited. For what, he wasn't sure.
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry

tessymoon
Link:(Link)
Time:2004-02-07 04:36 pm (UTC)
It took a while, but finally Tes saw someone staring at her. With her Manhatten in hand, she walked over to his table. Grinning at him she said, "Hello there birdy."
(Reply) (Thread)

winedarksea
Subject:Re:
Time:2004-02-07 10:29 pm (UTC)
He hadn't meant to stare, but upon seeing her he'd been overcome by another wave of fuzzy confusion. A small voice in his head was insisting both that he knew her name and that he'd been in a situation similar to this before. And something about pants. But that didn't make any sense at all! Being newly-formed, however, the voice wasn't terribly distinct or independent. So he squeezed his eyes closed, told the voice to shut the hell up, and took another drink.

The room was back in focus again when he opened his eyes, and he gave a small smile. "Hello there."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

tessymoon
Time:2004-02-08 07:53 pm (UTC)
Her pink tongue licked the side of her mouth. Leaning in, she blew in his ear. "I know you from somewhere."

Her body twisted around the table so that she could move closer to him. After scooting right next to him, she stroked his cheek gently. "Maybe it's from a past life." The look she gave him clearly showed that she didn't believe that, but it was for him to interpret it.

winedarksea
Time:2004-02-08 08:25 pm (UTC)
His eyes widened. She knew him from somewhere? She seemed to be joking, but considering he did feel that way... This was all so confusing.

He laughed nervously and ducked away from her touch. She was very...forward. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't going to get what she was hoping for from him. He thought back to the time Snape told him he wasn't really gay. Heh. Not likely.

He did his best to keep the tone of his voice neutral. "We know each other? That's an interesting theory. What's your name?"

tessymoon
Time:2004-02-08 08:30 pm (UTC)
A grin spread out across her lips as she raised an eyebrow. He didn't think she was serious, did he? "What's yours birdy?" Her voice was husky as she looked him over and licked her lips.

winedarksea
Time:2004-02-08 08:54 pm (UTC)
She was certainly making an effort, and it was somewhat amusing to watch, but it was doing nothing for him. Pity she wasn't a guy...he really needed to find someone.

"My name? It's Justin. But I asked you first."

tessymoon
Time:2004-02-08 09:30 pm (UTC)
She replied, "Then why did you answer me if you cared?" She stopped for a second and bit her lip. "It's Tes."

winedarksea
Time:2004-02-08 10:17 pm (UTC)
He gave a small smile. "Nice to meet you, Tes. What brings you here tonight?"

tessymoon
Time:2004-02-09 04:08 pm (UTC)
She gave him a grin, "I dunno, I just felt like it. Ever get one of those feelings?" A finger went up to wipe her eyeliner ever so slightly, so he wouldn't notice.

winedarksea
Time:2004-02-10 06:26 pm (UTC)
He nodded. "I suppose so. Sometimes you just need to be someplace different." He downed the remainder of his drink, hoping it would keep that little voice and the odd feeling from returning. Which was completely illogical, when he thought about it.

Studying his now-empty glass for a moment, he asked, "What's your favourite sort of animal?" It was a random question, but that's how he was feeling. Besides, he had decent enough transfiguration skills and the empty glass was just begging to become something far more entertaining.

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.