The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:05:40 pm
Current Mood:anxiousanxious
Josh flounced into the Inn, humming loudly to himself and taking in all his surroundings. The bar looked like the place to be so he skipped inside, coming to a stop at the bar and ordering a cosmo. The place was rather dull... it wasn't even playing any good music, but he took his drink over to a table in the middle of the room and plopped down, crossing his left leg over his right knee. He gazed back and forth across the room, not spotting anyone of particular interest. He sipped his drink and watched the door, hoping someone cute would come talk to him. He'd never been let out before, so he wasn't quite sure what to do.
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry

cranshaw
Link:(Link)
Time:2004-02-05 05:34 pm (UTC)
If he wanted hot man-love, he's just have to start another thread, now wouldn't he? But She (as opposed to she) was going to make play another way.

Now, if we were in her world the atmosphere would bend and flux when she entered the Inn. But Cranshaw didn't suspect that this place had enough atmosphere to do those sorts of things at all. And it didn't, and the voices of the Web were silent and it made her miss a step as she walked.

Her hair was caked with something less than savory, the color of which was undefinable, but it stood in stark contrast to her white blonde, spikey hair. She had a white lab coat on, splattered with something equally undefinable. Long pasty legs hitched all the way up to the hem of the coat, and gave the appearance of wearing nothing beneath it.

"Can I call you Fred?" She crumpled against the bar next to the man. "Do you like science?"
(Reply) (Thread)

gayman_insideme
Subject:Re:
Time:2004-02-05 05:51 pm (UTC)
"Ummm, Fred really wouldn't be super for me since my name is Josh, but if you really feel the need to I suppose I can't stop you now can I?"

He looked at the new girl and wasn't quite sure what to think.

"And no, I don't like science. But are you ok?"
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)

cranshaw
Time:2004-02-05 05:56 pm (UTC)
Her eyes narrowed, obsidian in her sockets.

"No, you can't stop me, Josh. I'll call you Fred from here on out." Even though she would call him Josh, she'd be calling him Fred in her head, and honestly, it was in her head what mattered. Orange juice is what she ordered, and she was sure it was an amalgamation of other characters, rather than just her own.

Something in her pocket twitched and her muscles seemed to relax.

"I'm fantastic. It's been so long since I've been able to come out, come out. What about you, are you out?"

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-05 06:02 pm (UTC)
"Oh honey I'm out. I don't think I've ever really been 'in'. However if you mean is this my first time out and about with others, the answer would be yes." She was a strange one. Fucking crazy if he was being honest with himself, and he moved his chair backwards.

"Whats your name doll?"

cranshaw
Time:2004-02-05 06:31 pm (UTC)
"Dr. Cranshaw." She stared at the orange juice set before her, the corner of her mouth quirking up. Doll....doll...doll...there was something about that turn of phrase buried deep in a sector that wasn't to be touched.

Adjusting her coat, she crossed one impossibly spindly leg over the other, twining them close beneath her, and watching the man out of the corner of her eye.

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-05 06:47 pm (UTC)
"Dr is it? Dr of what? " He sipped his cosmo like he was having high tea with the Queen and smiled the whole time. He looked around the room as if searching for an escape and sighed when he found none. The woman really wasn't that bad, but she gave him the creeps.

cranshaw
Time:2004-02-05 06:55 pm (UTC)
"Hematology." She love love loved it when people asked because she gave a different answer everytime, and this was just the bees knees of clever answers. To be honest, she searched for souls, but the business tended to get very messy, as her clothes and hair indicated.

"What do you do? Aside from swing?"

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-05 07:06 pm (UTC)
"I'm in..." Retail for some reason didn't sound impressive enough. "Costuming. I design ensembles for people to wear." There. It was mostly true anyway. The world needed help, and he was just the man to help dress the general population.

"Whats hematology? Never heard of it..."

cranshaw
Time:2004-02-05 07:18 pm (UTC)
She pushed the glass of orange juice away and swept her black gaze onto the boy.

"Blood, and blood-producing organs." Her voice was completely unforgiving and whatever it was in her pocket twitched again and she looked quickly away from him. She should have left Prudence at home today. Besides, the rat was long since dead now, still in Ene's freezer.

gayman_insideme
Time:2004-02-05 07:34 pm (UTC)
"Blood eh? Thats a little scary. Blood freaks me out real bad. I don't know how you can do it. I'd vomit."

She was freaking the hell out of him and everything she seemed to say just got weirder and weirder. He wasn't one for being mean though, and he wasn't quick to judge people either.

cranshaw
Time:2004-02-05 08:10 pm (UTC)
She didn't have shoes on, she couldn't recall if that had been mentioned or not. Or if it had, and she did have shoes on, she didn't want them on anymore. It was Cranshaw in control, most of the time, and not Ene.

"Blood isn't so bad. Fascinating really." Examining her nails she picked something out of her thumbnail as she spoke. Looking at her skin, it seemed as if she didn't have any blood in her at all, but surely she did...right? "I mean, quite the livelihood. You'd be dead without it."

The Land of The Crossovers
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.