nicholas is asleep at the wheel (waitforslumber) wrote in _girlsnotgrey_,
nicholas is asleep at the wheel
waitforslumber
_girlsnotgrey_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Listen up AFI fans...here's your chance to get to write an idea for an AFI inspired short film. I've been watching many communities throughout the internet who are committed to AFI and after all my time spent picking a community I chose this one. Yes, that's right because I feel that you are the most positive, informed, and original as possble AFI Community. I'm directing a short film next month and I have completely scrapped my script and I was looking for an idea when I came up with the idea of doing an AFI-song inspired/ AFI theme inspired short film that relates to AFI in a noticeable way. Please reply as soon as possible because I need to have the new storyboards and script turned in by next Thursday which means I have four days to put the story to paper and break down a shot by shot list. This will eventually be edited digitally , put to DVD, and mailed to AFI( well I live in the San Francisco bay area and I have friends who know their addresses personally) for their enjoyment. This is your chance to contribute and be recognized in the credits of the film and receive your own copy.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments