Carlito Negro (budoka) wrote in _gemini_people,
Carlito Negro
budoka
_gemini_people

Astrology

My favorite horoscope is Rob Brezney's Free Will Astrology. Here is what he has to say about Gemini this week...

Many Geminis fit the description of a class of people that Wired magazine calls "yeppies," or "young experimenting perfection seekers." Overwhelmed by a profusion of conflicting opportunities, they are restless and insatiable. They treat life "as an exercise in comparison shopping, refusing to commit for fear of missing a better offer." While this approach is pretty normal for your tribe, I suspect it won't work as well in 2006 as it has for you in the past. That's why I urge you to try out some very different attitudes: a tolerance for imperfection, a respect for limits, an appreciation for the value of peace of mind, and a willingness to concentrate on just two or three possibilities instead of 17.
Subscribe

• Hi Peeps.. =]

So I'm pretty much new to this community, but I'm a Gemini!!! My birthday is June 19th.. Anyways...just here to make some friends and all...since lj…

• Hey!

I can't believe there's a community here just for Geminis! Awesome:) My birthday's June 21st, and the only reason I know so much about being a…

• (no subject)

being a gemini, i contradict myself a lot. and it sucks. i jump from here to there, in my mind and everywhere else. ugh.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments