you just can't { c o n t r o l } (mnemosynes_eyes) wrote in _galaxies,
you just can't { c o n t r o l }
mnemosynes_eyes
_galaxies

Hello!

Heya guys! I'm new here, so I'm going to say my hellos, plug a new SW RPG, and lurk about a bit. ^^ <3 So, hello guys! Gald to be here!!!

Welcome to The Jedi Era, a Message Board-style Star Wars RPG site. This RPG is set 3,000 years BBY, before the battle of Yavin. The temple on Coruscant is newly built and has only had Jedi living there for the past 10 years. But it is quickly becoming the new center of the Jedi world. The Coruscant Temple is already more respected than Yavin’s, as well as the Jedi who live there. Some of the Jedi are torn as to which place they should remain in. There is still the threat of rising Sith numbers and many Master believe they should stay together.

The plotline will be developing as we go along, since this site has just recently started up. A wide variety of character affiliations are available for play, including Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, Freelancers, Crimelords, Smugglers, Senators, etc.

We are looking for semi-experienced members, who have some knowledge of Star Wars and the Expanded Universe. There will most likely be some mature content on this site, so consider this a warning to start off with.

If you are looking to contact someone with more questions about the site, please feel free to contact the following people:

Linari: Creator of TJE. AIM: Linari Tanis MSN: linari_tanis@hotmail.com. Her screen name on the site is “Linari”.

Tynan: Admin. No. 2. AIM: AmadeusValkyra MSN: aaralynvalkyra@hotmail.com. Her screen name on the site is “Tynan”.

Thank you!

Cross Posted on: 0000000000000ok , _ad_your_rpg_ , _galaxies , galaxyfaraway , jediscouncil, sw_rpg_ads , rpg_connect , rpg_promo

*goes off to lurk*
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments