April 20th, 2011

carousel

Shove your homophobia up your ass.

you want to know what really pisses me the fuck off? actually, a few things, each of which will get equally bitched about in this entry.
1) how suddenly everyone is gay, lesbian, or bi. what is this... the new 'trend'? fucking-A people, you can atleast come up with something just a little more believable. it's like the new "Hot Topic Punk" thing to be. dont get me wrong, i support homosexuality 100%, but this is effing ridiculous.
2) how people are so damn close minded to the whole idea or concept of being gay/lesbian/bi if they themselves are not one. i mean, come the fuck on, its the same thing as liking different music or different lollypops or some crap like that. why is it so fucking different if its your sexuality?
3) how George "Dubya" is trying to change the god damned constitution to make gay or lesbian marriage illegal. what the fuck difference does it make to him who is marrying who? or even more honestly, who is fucking who? does he think its going to increase his chances of AIDS or something? ...which makes me wonder, what is he doing on his spare time from office to make him paranoid?
4) how there are now 'gay and/or lesbian communities' because people dont feel fucking safe or content enough in thier original own homes to stay living in thier original own communities, and so they more to be with "others, more like themselves". or they move because of the other, more probable and likely reason, which is because they are being discrimminated against and harassed for their OWN PERSONAL sexuality preference. its not like they are pressing it against you to change your choices in life. no one harasses you for being straight, so why cant you leave them the fuck alone? ...this would make you an asswipe, dickfuck.
5) the stereotype of "everyone and anyone who isnt straight just must have AIDS or herpes." if you honestly believe that, then go look up the word 'ignorance' and have a jolly old time. and you know what you can add to that? any damn stereotype revolving around honosexuals, or anyone for that matter. fuck.
6) how all the "hardcore Americans" cant seem to find it in thier noble hearts to show homosexuals some fucking respect. you sit your fat lazy ass on the couch all day with a beer in one hand, a remote in the other, and any sports program or Reailty TV show you can get your greasy little hands on, and you still hardly see the gays and/or lesbians trying to bash you and your ways. now, lets take a moment to reflect. why is this do you think? maybe, just maybe, they have more fucking sense and understanding then you ever will; maybe it is because they know how to accept things that are different then thier own; maybe they just like to act like fucking human beings.
7) how gay and lesbian bashing still continues until this very day. could we maybe ask for a little bit of maturity on the part of humanity? or is that asking just too damn much?
8) how people seem to automatically assume that if you support the homosexual cause, you just must be gay. is the American society so unsure about thier own sexuality that they must think this way? come the fuck on, that is blatant stupidity! and everyday, it becomes more and more acceptable. why dont you shelve your pride for a second and give acceptance a chance.

-April 21, 2004 is a national Day Of Silence for the Gay and Lesbian community. If you wish to support the cause, please participate in a day of non-talking, from 12:00 to 12:00. This day represents the silent repression many homosexuals are forced to take part in on a day-to-day basis. Show your support, stay silent.
"Silenve hath more eloquence than speech."
  • Current Music
    "Paris In Flames" -Thursday