4. Ducks
5. Dirty looks
5 Random Dislikes:
The word 'sorry'
2. Feeling cheap
3. Needy people
4. Bad grammar
5. Thinking of things I like/dislike

Best show you went to and why it was the best: Vendetta Red w/ Schoolyard Heroes; August 18/05. 1. It was my one of my favourite venues. 2. I went with fout really amazing fun people, I met a person there that was amazing, and I ran into some of my friends I never get to see. 3. I obsess over Vendetta Red. 4. Bayside was supposed to play but cancelled [I dont like Bayside]. 5. I touched Zach's bum & got the set list signed by all of them & talked to Layton and Zach for about half an hour. yep.
What's your favourite thing about yourself? : It's hard to pick just one. Physically, my eyes. But in general I just love how cocky/sarcastic/bitchy I get when I'm mad, although I'm sure I'm the only one.
What's your least favourite thing about yourself? : My lack of motivation.
If you had one wish what would it be? : To have a teleportation device of some sort. Damn the internet for making me love kids that live so far.
Tell us a joke : A catholic priest and a jewish rabbi are walking down the sidewalk. On the other side of the street they see a nine year old boy walking. The priest says to the rabbi, "Hey let’s go FUCK him!" The rabbi looks around for a minute and says,"Out of what?"
How did you find _fuckingEMO? : Pretty much, I used to be a member. Then, I used to be a mod, I think 2 times. Then, I was a member again. Oh, and I dated Bri [crossmyxheartx].

Post atleast 3 clear (no more then 5) pictures of yourself:

Subscribe

• Aaaaapplication

Name : Marissa Age : 16 Gender : Female Location : Chicago, northern suburbs of...specifically Glencoe. 10 Bands : 1. Neutral Milk Hotel 2.…

• (no subject)

I'm really sick and bored and I decided I am a mod now. Yes, I can do that. So pretty much, because this community is really dead and that isn't…

• (no subject)

before after Oh, and here's one of the boy and I, just 'cause...

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments