Antagonist77 (antagonist77) wrote in _fucking_fuck_,
Antagonist77
antagonist77
_fucking_fuck_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Butter Knife.

Stupid-ass bullshit Damn this shit is so fuckin' fucked.

Name: Felix "Fuck you!" Sargent, you fuck.
Gender: FUCK GENDER MAN! JUST, YOU KNOW, FUCK IT. LIKE. SHIT, THIS WHOLE GENDER SHIT IS FUCKING SHIT! GENDER, like FREEDOM.... Or sumin', you know. Word.
Cocks or cunts?: I likes the CUNTS! NOW YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE! I like the tight WET pussy, and I like ti RIP IT RAW. YEAH. Word.
Where: I like cunts in BED BITCH!
Taken/lonely: I taken your lonely! BIZATCH FUCK YOU!

Other shit
How you fuck shit up: I FUCKING FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERS UNTIL THEY FUCKING FUCK THE FUCK OUT THEIR FUCKHOLES FOR FUCKING!!!!
Why you're fucking fine-ass: CUS IT'S THE FUCKIN' LAW BITCH! MY LAW.
What sort of shit you do: I FUCK! THEN I FUCK SOME MORE, DAMN, I'M SO FUCKING, I FUCK.
What sort of shit you listen to: I don't shit shit, I fuck fuck. Ok, Don't ask me what """"SHIT"""" I listen to, cus I don't """"LISTEN"""" to """""SHIT""""" I FUCKING FUCK SHIT UP, THERE'S NO """"SHIT""""" AROUND HERE BITCH CUS I FUCKED IT! SHIT IS SO FUCKED 'ROUND HERE, I MEAN FUCK! FUCK SHIT! FUCK SHIT MAN! FUCK IT. I LISTEN TO FUNKY FUCK. NOT SHIT. FUCK SHIT.
Favorite fucking swear word: "ICARVEDOUTYOURMOTHERSEYESOCKETSWITHARAZORBLADEANDTHENSOLDHERBLINDASSASABONDAGESLAVETOTHEJAPANESE MAFIAANDTHEY'VEBEENSHOVINGFLESHEATINGCARRIONANTSINTOHERASSANDVIDEOTAPEDITFORINTERNETBROADCASTING."
Where did you promote: Promote? I CARVED YOUR NAME ON THE INSIDE OF HER UTERUS WITH A BUTTER KNIFE WHILE SHE WAS HAVING ORAL SEX WITH THE FAMILY DOG. P.S. I'm a FUCKIN' Ninja.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

This is me trying to revive dead communities!!!!! (x-posted on all sorts of communities you never see on your friends page) FUCK ITS CHRISTMAS…

• (no subject)

God damn this fucking LJ Community sucks. Fucking communities. Commie bastards. Fucking fuck.

• D:

FUCKING FUCK I THOT THIS COMUNITE WAS EXTREEM! NO ONE FUCKING POSTS FUCKING IN FUCKING THIS FUCKING COMMFUCKINGMUNITY! EXTREEEEM! EXTREEEM! (You…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments