open (_sentimental) wrote in _fruitonia,
open
_sentimental
_fruitonia

Seems a little bit empty around here of late, ever since the bombshell that was National Freddie Day.

He's still on television you know, kiddos. But for a limited time only, since this weekend is the final test in the Ashes. I know, I know: a sad time for Freddie fans the world over.

But fear not, because soon your friendly neighbourhood reps Suzanne and myself will root him out in person at a Lancashire cricket match and verify that he is, in fact, pure fitness. Ooh arrr aye.

Anyway, I doubt anybody (other than me) is reading this so. Yeah.
The user info gave me the fright of my life, until I remembered about the marvels of Sloganiser. Classic.
Over and out.
Subscribe

• Freddie-ness

Found it here. Andrew Flintoff England’s all-rounder is scared of the dark after watching the horror film The Exorcist when he was nine.…

• (no subject)

I'd like to thank everyone who made yesterday a huge success! National Freddie Day has taken off. Until next year, my friends... (Sorry, it was…

• Happy day-after-Flintoff-Day-day

although i haven't posted my contribution in time you can be sure that i was joining in the festivities. i am not a massive test cricket fan, but…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments