Standard 10 questions from Inside the Actor's Studio
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
The "N" word. I wont even say it let alone type it. Sorry.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
When something or someone touches the deepest part of my being that I get tears in my eyes...For example: Fred Durst singing "Behind Blue Eyes". Now, to me, it sounds and feels like he is singing from his toes, like he is putting his all (heart) into that song and I can feel it when I listen to it.
04. What turns you off?
Ignorant, nasty people.
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
All the sounds I hear while at the beach!
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Chef. I love to cook..
09. What profession would you not like to attempt?
Surgeon. I have a weak stomach and I am very squeamish.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (can be ommited of the person does not believe in (a) God)
I have always forgiven you!
5 Additonal Questions
01. What's your screen name mean?
(1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3) : an illuminating discovery b : a revealing scene or moment
02. Tell us your most embarrassing moment.
I mooned my exboyfriend and he told me that I had toliet paper stuck in my butt! I really didn't , but he had me thinking that I did!!! My face was beat red and that was the last time I ever did that...
03. What's your favorite joke?
Raise your arms up and cup your hands, now SAY I , then SPELL map, then SAY ness
04. Where's your favorite place to be? Why?
The beach. It feeds my spirit. I love the sand, the warmth of the sun, the sound of the waves crashing, the sound of the sea gulls, children's laughter...
05. If you had a choice between love or money, right at this moment, which would you choose?
Money, It has been so long since I have been able to go shopping for myself...Besides, love is so over-rated! And, I want me some shoes...