chad sexington (koolwithak) wrote in _from_within_,
chad sexington
koolwithak
_from_within_

stamped///theme

my favorite movie soundtrack...thats a tough choice. im going to cross-out any musical soundtracks, as thats maybe a little too obvious. so, im going to have to go with the soundtrack for magnolia. i really like aimee mann. i mean, really like her. so naturally, this soundtrack is the best. you have these 9 perfect songs...and they capture the mood of the movie so well. its like...not to be cliché, a match made in heaven. i think at first listen, the music could be interpreted as sad and hopeless. but really...theres such a sense of luck and hope in her voice and in the lyrics. its such beautiful music. and really, thats just all there is to it. my very favorites on the soundtrack: 'driving sideways', 'wise up', 'save me' & 'one'.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm leaving too. I guess it should be self explanitiry. No reason to stay when nothing is happening. Later Days, AnGeL

• Bye!

Well gang I am going....It was nice while it lasted, but it is time for me to leave.

• MIA for a bit

Hurricane Dennis is coming to demolish the panhandle of Florida. Unfortunatly, that is where I live. Plus, I live in this small town called shalimar…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments