none of your concern (la_fille_dodue) wrote in _from_within_,
none of your concern
la_fille_dodue
_from_within_

Applicants Rules

1.You must be at least 16 years old. You must have your correct birthday (including the year) in your user info.If you are not, you will automatically be rejected from the community. Come back when you are older.

2.Do not post anything else but the application. If you do, your entry will be deleted.

3.Love yourself and be confident, if you come into this with negativity, you won't get far.

4.Do not argue with the voters. Rudeness, swearing, bashing will not be tolerated. If any of this is done, you will be automatically rejected and banned.

5.You cannot comment on any posts inside the community until you are given an acceptance stamp. If this occurs the comments will be deleted and you will be banned from the community.

6.If you are rejected, you will NOT be allowed to try again no matter how much time has lapsed, HOWEVER, please feel free to apply at one of our sister communities.

7.Put your application behind an LJ-cut. If this is not done, you will have 24 hours to fix it or it will be deleted. To do an LJ-cut...
<"lj-cut">This is where you would put your application.....Just make sure that you remove the quotation marks.

8.Your application MUST be FRIENDS ONLY. If you're not sure how to, read this. If you forget to do this, you can go back and fix it. If someone catches it you have 1 day (24 hours) to fix it. If you do not, you will be rejected.

9.Once your application has been posted, you are NOT allowed to go back and change it. UNLESS you are advised to do so by one of the mods (la_fille_dodue, miss_ethereal,or misstinkerbell)

10.Voting will start once your application is posted. You will be given a stamp of rejection or acceptance after a majority of yes/no votes.

11.Make your application easy to read, we don't want a messy entry on our hands. We can guarantee people will reject you for that alone.

12.When posting your application you need to put "We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same." in the subject line or the cut tag line. This will tell us that you read the rules. If this is not done you are automatically rejected.

13. Once accepted to post an application you must do so within 48 hours of joining or else you will be deleted.

14. Do not ask the members who are voting on you, if you can sway them. Once a vote is cast, it is cast and can not be changed. It is highly annoying and you will get banned.

15.Most of all, JUST HAVE FUN!
Subscribe

• (no subject)

I'm leaving too. I guess it should be self explanitiry. No reason to stay when nothing is happening. Later Days, AnGeL

• Bye!

Well gang I am going....It was nice while it lasted, but it is time for me to leave.

• MIA for a bit

Hurricane Dennis is coming to demolish the panhandle of Florida. Unfortunatly, that is where I live. Plus, I live in this small town called shalimar…

Comments for this post were disabled by the author