May 27th, 2005

stamped/ theme

What do I look for in a person?

This will sound insanely obvious and silly, but I thought I would go ahead and enter. :) I want someone who can be a best friend and a lover. Someone I can talk to about anything and everything, for there to be no secrets. Someone I can trust enough to fall asleep in their arms. Someone who will be fiercely loyal and will stick beside me no matter what. A person who can sit in silence for hours with me, yet walk away feeling they have had the best conversation of a lifetime. Someone who I dont have to constantly explain myself too, and will understand what I mean. I found this person once but lost them to stupid pride. And this is what I continue to search for.
sunflower

Stamped~Theme

What I look for in my ideal mate:

The definition of the word "Ideal" is: existing as a mental image or in fancy or imagination only. So I tend to believe there is no actual ideal out there for me because everyone is so unique in their own ways. One person can never live up to another person's total expectations. But it is fun to dream and I do dream of my "ideal mate". So here is what I would look for; and if he's is out there send him my way please...LOL.

Collapse )