May 1st, 2005

Stamped//Theme

My all time favorite soundtrack would definitely be The Queen of the Damned soundtrack. It is truly one of those soundtracks that made a bad movie better. I LOVE what I've read of the Vampire Chronicles, and what they did to Queen of the Damned was an atrocity. I fortunately saw the movie before I read any of the books...I think if I'd read the book before hand I would've walked out of the theatre. BUT to my advantage I didn't and I actually enjoyed the movie for what it was; a vampire movie.

The fact that I love vampire movies AND Jonathan Davis, it was like a dream come true for me. I think the music fit PERFECTLY with the conflicts of the movie, although I wish they would've used some of the lyrics described in the movie in the actual soundtrack.

I can listen to that soundtrack any time, all the time. Not Meant For Me - Wayne Static (StaticX), Forsaken - David Drainman (Disturbed), Slept So Long - Jay Gordon (Orgy), Before I'm Dead - Kidney Thieves; these songs would be my top picks off the album, and if you haven't heard them, you should!
  • Current Music
    Not Meant for Me - Wayne Static