April 3rd, 2005

selena

(no subject)

Hi! I'm looking for new lj friends, so I thought I'd try this out once more. I'm a guy and a junior in high school. I am open-minded, yet extremely un-pc. Add me if you're fifteen or above and have decent typing abilities. Please don't be emo. I'd hate to have a bunch of whiney homos on my f-list (However, non-emo homos are welcome as I am convinced Jesus placed them on earth to give us all mirth and joy). Read my user info for more information and comment on the specified post :D

PicturesCollapse )
  • Current Music
    Shakira Parody- MadTV

(no subject)

DANNI. YOUNG. ORANGE COUNTY, CA.
im under 18, thats all you need to know.
i take alot of pictures, you can see more in my journal.
i like everything every other teenager likes.
shows, shopping, cigarettes, hanging with my friends.
im a camera whore, sue me.
im only a bitch if you deserve it.
if you want to be friends,
leave a comment on my (friends only entry).

BANDS;;
action action, across five aprils, a heartwell ending, a fire inside, alexisonfire, alkanline trio,all-american rejects, all-nighters, antomy of a ghost, as i lay dying, at the drive-in,a static lullaby, atreyu, autolux, avenged sevenfold, autumn, bane, bear vs shark, billy talent, blink 182, blondie, box car racer, boys night out, bleeding through, blood brothers, blood has been shed,brand new,bright eyes,camera obscura,chariot, cheap trick, circle takes the square, cky, coheed & cambria, comeback kid, converge, cursive, dashboard confessional, daughters, deathcab for cutie, DFA1979, depeche mode, eighteen visions, emery, everytime i die, explosions in the sky, fallout boy, finch, fiona apple, from autmn to ashes, from first to last, funeral for a friend, fearbefore, gravy train, hawthorne heights, head automatica, hellogoodbye, her space holiday, hiddin in plain view, him, hopefalls, hot hot heat, i can make a mess like nobodys business, ima robot, interpol, it dies today, jimmy eat world, kill hannah, killswitch engage, ladytron, le tigre, les savy fav, mae, mars volta, matchbook romance, mates of state, misery signals, modest mouse, moneen, motion city soundtrack, my american heart, my chemical romance, new found glory, nine inch nails, nivana, norma jean, oasis, pretty girls make graves, rufio, qand notu, rilo kiley, saves the day, scissor sisters, senses fail, silverstein, something corporate, some girls, son ambulance, spill canvas, story of the year, straylight run, stutterfly, taking back sunday, T.A.T.U, the ataris, the beatles, the beautiful mistake, the black dahlia murder, the bled, the cure, the distillers, the early november, the faint, the get up kids, the julianna theory, the killers, the locust, the postal service, the prize fight, the ramones, the shins, the smiths, the starting line, the used, the vines, the white stripes, thrice, thursday, underoath, unearth, with broken wings, xiu xiu, yeah yeah yeahs, zao.