March 11th, 2005

I need you so much closer...

Sidney
16, 17 in 9 days, woooo
Massachusetts
5'10''
Doot, doot, doot...
The smell of pepper is in the air and I'm sneezing like whoa.

I'll be graduating in 2006, and I'm afraid of going to college...yet I will...because I want a future. I'm thinking of majoring in biomedical sciences, law, business, or psychology.

The Postal Service, Blink 182, Straylight Run, Death Cab for Cutie, Senses Fail, Yellowcard, etc.

Romeo and Juliet, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, A Tale of Two Cities, To Kill a Mockingbird, Phantoms, Confessions of a Shopaholic.

The Notebook, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, Aladdin, The Lion King, Mean Girls, I can't think of any more movies...

I hate the posers, the fakes, the ignorant people, the people who TyPe LiKe DiS, the liars, the people 14 years old and younger, the...hm yes, well you get it.

I love the goofs, the blue eyes, the brown hair, the books, the writing, the daydreaming..etc.

Don't add me to make your friends list larger, if you don't post, or if you don't comment. I'm NOT going to say don't add me if your a complete douchebag/idiot...because no one is going to believe that they are, so let's keep it at that. But most of all, don't add me if your journal is full of, "OMG! MY CRUSH, SO AND SO, ASKED ME FOR A PEN IN CLASS TODAY AND I GAVE HIM ONE!! AND THEN OUR HANDS TOUCHED!!! I WANT TO DIEEEE!!!"

MOST IMPORANTLY: BE REAL...

My expectations may be high, but deal with it.

Both boys and girls can add me.
And if you haven't figured out yet...NO ONE YOUNGER THAN 14 YRS OLD.

Comment on my FRIENDS ONLY post.