(no subject)

LiveJournal
Trading Cards
Paid Account Edition
jakeobs
User Number: 3160282
Date Created: 2004-05-15
Number of Posts: 308

Birth. School. Work. Money. Music. Movies. Food. Sex. Death. Oh, and LJ.
Strengths: Exceptional tastes in music, movies, food and those very few people I choose to spend my time with in real life.
Weaknesses: Hot girls in black string bikinis (hell, hot girls in ANY color string bikinis), LJ photo communities, LJ sex communities, fast food and irritable bowel syndrome (induced, in large part, because of my weakness for fast food).
Special Skills: Getting jobs relatively quickly when I either leave or lose 'em.
Weapons: My wife, my mom, my brother and my cat.
Lost time and money maker upper: Priceless.

Make your own LiveJournal Trading Card!
Brought to you by crossfire
  • __cuntx

(no subject)

[Name] Myesha!

My music:

• The Distillers, Sublime, Anti-Flag, Le Tigre, The Von Bondies, The Pixies, The Ramones, The Clash, Maroon 5, Blink 182, Jack Off Jill, Scarling, Gwen Stefani, Britney Spears, Alkaline Trio, AFI, Eminem, The Sex Pistols, The Devotchkas, Horrorpops, Flogging Molly, Eminem,The Misfits& more.

• Stripes, pictures, smoking weed, watching movies, hanging out with my friends, going to MBP every friday,My Boyfriend, My best friend in the world zannie, Napoleon Dynomite.

Dislikes:

• People who lecture me, Racists, Homophobes, People who start shit with me, People who talk behind my back, People who say Ive changed constantly, Being called a whore, The color red

So http://www.livejournal.com/friends/add.bml?user=__cuntx <--add me& comment on my FO page,