?

No account? Create an account
EDIT: I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING AS OF NOW. I AM WORKING ON IT.… - Free Layouts for you — LiveJournal
August 2005
forgottensmile_:
_free_layouts
Free Layouts for you
Tue, May. 24th, 2005 04:18 pm
EDIT: I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING AS OF NOW. I AM WORKING ON IT. DONT LEAVE THE COMMUNITY, JUST HOLD OFF FOR POSTING RIGHT NOW.

4CommentReply

carriep63
carriep63
Carrie
Tue, May. 24th, 2005 11:28 pm (UTC)

My intention was never for you to be harrassed about your community's layout. I posted that this community layout was just another knocked off version of my layout. I posted that because the freelayouts layout has been stolen several times now. I never planned on people harrassing you about it or causing a bunch of trouble. I certainly never wanted you to shut down your community. Your images are original, and athough some of the coding was "borrowed" from me, that's not a big deal. I will delete the posts I made.

ReplyThread
forgottensmile_
I love Dom
Wed, May. 25th, 2005 12:13 am (UTC)

Its not your fault.
The layout this community has was made by tialys and the coding wasnt stolen. Im really sorry we kind of ripped off your style, Its just that I thought it was really nice. I know I should have talked to you about it and asked beore I did it, But I thought that since we werent stealing your original coding it would be ok.
Im sorry for the trouble, I shut down the community because I thought you were going to get madd or something. If its ok with you, I will re open the community. I just want to make sure its ok with you since the layout was based on yours. Im sorry for the trouble. :)

ReplyThread Parent
carriep63
carriep63
Carrie
Wed, May. 25th, 2005 03:06 am (UTC)

Reopen your community!! It's totally fine with me. Nothing was really "stolen" from me, I saw the source code of your layout and it isn't the same as mine. None of the images were stolen from me and no bandwidth was stolen from me. So I'm good.

I never should have even posted that today. I didn't know that people would be so quick to defend my honor! It does say something good about my friends here that they are trying to "stick up" for me, but I think from now on I'll stick to posting stuff that really upsets me and not about stuff that looks similar to mine.

ReplyThread Parent
forgottensmile_
I love Dom
Wed, May. 25th, 2005 10:45 am (UTC)

Thank you! I understand where you're coming from. I've had layouts stolen from me and It's annoying as heck!
Sorry for all the trouble. Hope everything goes well in your community. 'Tis very popular! :)

ReplyThread Parent