_frecklefaced

*New*

**Application**

Basics

Name: Sarah

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown (boring i know)

Favorites

Bands: I dont have a favorite. I like everything!

Foods: Chocolate, cherries, pizza, peaches, carrots, ice cream, chips, GOD I LOVE FOOD!

Movies: Titanic, Chicago, Chocolat, Mulan

Color: Orange, chartruce, pink

Show: The O.C., Family Guy

Quote: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Random

What would you say your 'degree' of freckles are, light,medium,or alot? Medium/A lot

Name five things you want to do before you die: Kiss a celebrity, star in a movie, bungee jump, go to Paris, see New York during Christmastime

Describe yourself in five words: Funny, kind, good-advice-giver, princess (not in a bad way i promise!), clever

Reason behind your username for livejournal: Okay. Mulan (the disney movie) is one of my all-time favorite movies. and there is one song that i just love called "I'll make a man out of you" and it was stuck in my head and one verse goes "Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. Once you find your center, you are sure to win!" So thats my username. =)

Promote in two places and show links: I am trying to make a banner right now and once i do i will promote promote promote!

Pictures please include at least two pictures &try to show at least one with freckles visible and a 100x100 would be nice to put in the userinfo!

me and my friend play dress up

Thanks for finally making a rating community that wont reject you because you dont have a flawless, freckle-less face! <333

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments