Natalie Von Doom (natushka) wrote in _fragiledevious,
Natalie Von Doom
natushka
_fragiledevious

• Mood:
  • Music:

Wallpapers & Icons; Alias, Cold Case.

So I haven't opened PS in ages.. and I felt really bad. So I have 2 new Wallpapers and some icons for all you guys!

1 x Alias (Irina/Sydney)
1x Cold Case (Scotty/Lilly)

Title: How Do You?
Lyrics: 'How Do You Sleep At Night?' - Nural

Title: Heart Beat
Lyrics: 'Decembers' - Hawthorne Heights
A/N: I did two versions of this WP, the first has a couple extra exclusion layers on it evening out the colour, the second doesn't, leaving the original colours. I'm not to sure which I like best, so you guys can choose!

Now onto Icons!

24 Irina Derevko
2 Spyrents
6 Lilly Rush
6 Scotty/Lilly
3 Claire McLeod
1 Catherine Willows

1. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 2. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 3. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 4. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 6. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 7. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 8. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 10. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 11. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 12. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 14. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 15. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 16. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
17. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 18. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 19. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 20. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
21. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 22. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 23. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 24. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
25.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 26. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

27. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 28. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 29. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 30. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
31. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 32. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
33. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 34. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 35. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 36. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
37. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 38. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

39.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 40. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 41Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 42. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments = teh love!
Tags: icons, tv: alias, tv: cold case, wallpaper
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →