Christian Alexander (dementedfaith) wrote in _flick_this_,
Christian Alexander
dementedfaith
_flick_this_

• Mood:

"I will not die an unlived life..."

"I will not die an unlived life....I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." -Dawna Markova

So I have come to the realization that I truly suck at rifle, and sabre, and probably anything else associated with guard besides a flag.

I feel so inept and so stupid because I am not getting it as easy as flags came to me. When I did flags well yeah it wasn't too difficult, and yeah I practiced, but it wasn't anything I needed hours and hours of practice to really get. This rifle shit is like ::jaw drops:: I'm telling anyone that I'm too damn slow to learn it and believe me, no one can really teach me, because it's not a matter of really showing me anything, it's a matter of, just getting it right. That's what's all fucked up...

It's not like in flags where you have to have your hand(s) right here or there, inverted or thumb-up. It's really basic with rifle...it's just everything about it is difficult.

So like I said, I'm slow and stupid and totally inept and incapable of doing this...or so I feel...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments