The Finest Community -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
F.riggan I.ngenious N.otorious (Yet) E.nchanting B

INFO | FRIENDS | CALENDAR | MEMORIES | CREATOR
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[Saturday
03 26 05 | 09:13am]
[ mood | bouncy ]

Here's the deal. Updated member list, Updated promotion banners. Heather did it all.

*bows* Thank you. Once we get about 20 members. I'll make a _fineb_ member quilt like I did for CWAL.

Which reminds me. I need to update.

1 comment | reply | add | edit

[Saturday
03 26 05 | 12:50pm]
[ mood | content ]

Alright Bitzches. Here's the deal.

The theme once the mods spring break is over. April 8th. That friday. You should post pictures of your spring break or of you that week. whatever floats your boat.

We have members. Now Promote.

For those of you who've joined and not posted an application. If you don't by. Let's say. Wednesday. We'll ban you from this community. Yes. Harsh but. You may be sucking off of our graphics and such. Then we shall report you to livejournal.com abuse and such. Or on our way to California..I'll make sure I stop the plan close to your house. And delete every file off of your computer. Capiesh? Yes Damn it I know I spelled it wrong but who cares.

Members promote like you've never promoted before. We have banners and stuff. just copy the code and post in communities if you are ALLOWED. I don't want to get hate mail/comments from pissed off mods. Hokay?

Thursday night Sharayah and I shall be leaving for our trip to Los Angeles. The temporary mod will be hawtxjuly or babyscarling whichever one she decides to use. Any problems. contact her. We shall resume our positions the 7th of April. Our flight gets in at 5:10am to Indianapolis the 6th. Jet lag and such one of us will be online. Give us a day to catch up for a week we've been gone.

Thank you all.

ProMOTEEEEEEEEE

-Kittie

3 comments | reply | add | edit

navigation
[ viewing | March 26th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]