dreamsdiexxhard (dreamsdiexxhard) wrote in _fineb_,
dreamsdiexxhard
dreamsdiexxhard
_fineb_

stamped//theme

My list of nicknames is really short, so I didn't bother with a cut. If you want one, just lemme know.

Actually. I'm like halfway done with this post now, and realize I have more nicknames than I thought. *inserting cut*

Name: Taylor
Nicknames:
Tay - self explanatory
TayTay - I only allow one person to call me this. he's a friend I've had for 9yrs
Cracker - I have extreme white moments
Pie - my friend and I were talking about what it would be like to have a baby on the moon. then we got started on names for the baby, and figured it should have 'moon' in it just to make sure everyone knew how special the baby was. and then I said I wanted some pie after sex. so my friend's name is Moon, and my name is Pie, and when we get together we make moon babies and eat pie.
PB - short for peanut butter, given to me by my friend Oreos. peanut butter and oreos for life.
Muffin - I have an extreme love for muffins. I sometimes just start talking about them. like the guy on Forest Gump that's always talking about shrimp.
Ren - from Ren Stevens, because apparently almost my whole school thinks I look like her. they call me it so much I've given up and now answer to it.
T-Gurl - My dad's name for me. I used to hate it, but now that I don't see him that much I kind of miss it.
Cheech - My mom's nickname for me. She's called me it ever since I was little, so I'm not sure if it's in reference to Cheech and Chong or not. Maybe she's pshycic(?) and knew I'd grow up to be one of MaryJane's friends.
Girly - My grandpa's name for me. I think it's just because he doesn't remember my name half the time.
Taylaaaaa - Given to me by Hethurr =)

Those are all the ones I can think of at the moment.

Ah. I love not going to school. =)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments