Fic: Silence, for 30_kisses [Yuffentine]

Title: Silence
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
Theme: 23 - Candy
Characters: Yuffie Kisaragi, Vincent Valentine
Pairing: Yuffie/Vincent
Rating: PG
Word Count:
Summary: She popped one of the sugary sweets into her mouth, giving one the stoic man no time to be thankful for the silence as the crunch of the hard candy was heard.
Disclaimer: I am just a poor girl trying to make ends meet. I have never worked for Square Enix. Tetsuya Nomura is my hero, and I worship him. As such, no profits are made from these stories.
Authors Note: Sorry for the wait everyone. I know it’s been forever since I’ve been around, but as a way for apologizing for my slowness, I’ve decided I’m going to attempt to do all lists that are currently up for the 30 kisses challenges. I’ll do each list together, meaning the first one – the original will be completed first before I start on a new list. All the drabbles and one-shots will be kept here, as usual. In total, that means if all goes well and inspiration keeps supplying her gifts (and my muses cooperate properly) you’ll get 330 drabbles/one shots to enjoy, as opposed to only 30. Yes, I know… I am a bit insane and I’ll try my hardest to get through the lists with little delays. Wish me luck.

Anyways, this installment is rather short, just a little drabble I had in mind for our favourite ship. :D The inspiration for this actually came from this fan art. A little bit of the prior arts before that too, however I did take the liberty of adding my twists and what not, while keeping in mind the theme. :D Enjoy! As always, Feedback/Reviews = LOVE!

( "Vinnie, you really need to lighten up some, you know…" )
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments