?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

The hidden talents of our Masia boys.

Get those dirty thoughts out of your head crepes, that's not what I was talking about.

The discussion topic in question today will be this: the recent discoveries of our Masia boys' preferences, fueled by their recent adorable moc mocs on twitter.

The culita world was sent into shock when wee little Gerard Deulofeu (otherwise known as Catalan Crispi, Mirror Mirror on the Wall, I'm Too Sexy for my Shirt, Spring Onion Head, and others) tweeted this:

roughly translated: "Subjects such as philosophy are cool to learn. I enjoyed the class"

cue the entire culita world GOBSMACKED at this revelation, that this little bundle of absjoy even KNEW what philosophy was tbh. So all while we were squeeing and cooing over this revelation that little Deulofeu is about more than just hair wax and shitting on airport carpets, the rest of the Masia boys waste no time in trying to retain their cool by making fun of him for this very un-footballerlike confession:

Wee Cherub Teddybear Sergi Roberto: You're delusional!

Gerard:  Hahaha...You have the bad/wrong image of me. In a while I will be silencing mouths, silly! (rough translation thanks to tumblr)

(cue culitas wailing and flailing and crying and dying and sapping and fapping over the fact that our Gerard is just a misunderstood little boy who has feelings and ambitions too..he could be the subject of a Morrissey song tbh)

And then, freshly-baked tweeter Marc Bartra jumps into his defender position by bully the wee suffering striker even more:

Marc: jajajajja @SergiRoberto10 I’m with you. jajjaja puto Gerard. Don’t be delusional. How good! (?)@gerardeulofeu

As the events unfold before our eyes, we see wee Gerard getting reclusive and defensive (you have no idea how much i'm falling in love with him now)

Gerardjjajajaj yes, laugh...laugh. Little by little everything comes (I'm guessing this is a form of what goes around comes around?)

MarcI’m still laughing… But well, ask me any doubt. I did very well at selectivity. See you tomorrow Socrates!
There are two excellent things about this tweet: 1) Marc clearly has Barca Troll DNA, 2) he knows Socrates.
is girlbaroque still alive?

Gerard, or the Joey Barton of La Segunda as I have branded him, respoonds with even more defensiveness

Gerard : Ask Rafinha if I enjoyed the class or not. But I think he enjoyed even more

And are the Rafa #notapedo fangirls still alive after THIS tweet??

Rafinha: Gerard, Sergi and Marc, you can call me Darwin! jajajajja

Well if they were alive then...

And Marc ends it with yet another bullying troll tweet:

Marc : Rafinha, you better stick to football… Jaja a hug.

Truly astonishing stuff, ladies. Who knew our Brazilian samba dancer and Catalan Crispi were fans of PHILOSOPHY? And that Bartra knew Socrates (not the footballer!!) existed?

Question time:

1) What were your favourite subjects at school, culitas?

2) What do you think the favourite subjects of the rest of the team are?

3) Any other hidden talent you think the boys are hiding? Mino has a secret knack for hairdressing? Sergi Roberto is actually a world class, Barney style pimp? Carmona is a qualified plastic surgeon? Suggestions here!

4) And last but not least, since we know that Gerard and Rafinha are the future Socrates and Darwin (though Darwin wasn't much of a philosopher himself...), what quotes do you think they'll soon be "silencing mouths" with? Your selection of Depardieuisms and Rafinhisms?

This post was brought to you by this photo of the bully Marc Bartra, who is driving what looks like to be Maxwell to the training ground with him. I love that there is no youth/senior awkwardness in the team!

Comments

( 30 comments — Speak )
tamings
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:49 pm (UTC)
so basicailly Deulofeu has a brain that isn't filled with hair gel? oic
abfabregas
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:52 pm (UTC)
my "comprehending" function of this new information is still pending tbh
(no subject) - tamings - Sep. 12th, 2011 11:55 pm (UTC) - Expand
holaascensor
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:49 pm (UTC)
i need a moment. i'm laughing so hard i can't breathe.
again.
abfabregas
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:53 pm (UTC)
don't laugh!! depardieu has feeling too!!

CRISPIS DO HAVE SOULS!!!!
(no subject) - ipomoea - Sep. 12th, 2011 11:57 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - abfabregas - Sep. 12th, 2011 11:59 pm (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - holaascensor - Sep. 12th, 2011 11:58 pm (UTC) - Expand
ipomoea
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:56 pm (UTC)
lol they really are such children. NEVER CHANGE, MAH TROLL BBS.
holaascensor
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:57 pm (UTC)
1) history, languages, creative writing/journalism, and anything arts related (I took painting, pottery, and music theory and appreciation in high school). psychology is also fascinating.

2) Oier likes and bio. Kiko likes art. Monti likes sociology. Gomez likes PE. etc etc.

3) God knows. All I know is I am looking forward to it. Prepared to laugh.
abfabregas
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:01 am (UTC)
history and languages were my favourites too!
music theory like solfeggio? the ~official music theory lessons you get at music schools?
(no subject) - holaascensor - Sep. 13th, 2011 12:02 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - abfabregas - Sep. 13th, 2011 12:04 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - holaascensor - Sep. 13th, 2011 12:06 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - san - Sep. 13th, 2011 12:58 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - holaascensor - Sep. 13th, 2011 01:15 am (UTC) - Expand
(no subject) - san - Sep. 13th, 2011 01:35 am (UTC) - Expand
bleeding_dry
Sep. 12th, 2011 11:58 pm (UTC)
For some reason, I wasn't following Deulofeu, so I had to track back the convo after Bartra's tweet came up. Awesome stuff :p
nulz
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:01 am (UTC)
WHAT

oh my god hahahahahahaaaa
neuers
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:02 am (UTC)
LOL LOL LOL
I love them!
courtshipdating
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:03 am (UTC)
THERE ARE NO WORDS.

i love them.
serendip
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:36 am (UTC)
1) I was actually a philosophy major in college with a minor in math. Those are prolly my two favorite subjects. I don't think knowing Socrates is a big deal, but well :p I also loved music.

2) They prolly like a whole bunch of things, but it's hard to say unless you have clues. the boys are studying sports education, and then one or two were studying law?

3) Jona is not allowed to cut anyone's hair, that's all I know.

4) Lo, quotes? And I don't know that I would call Darwin a philosopher. Biologist is more like it, wut?
abfabregas
Sep. 13th, 2011 04:06 pm (UTC)
I think Fontass wants to be a teacher and Marti is studying business administration. (he can handle my moneyz)
san
Sep. 13th, 2011 12:59 am (UTC)
The adorable

I can't handle

Someone anyone I need a paper bag to gasp into help helpppppp

adgkjalsdijalskgnalsdkjald

La Masia: better than your faves
ipomoea
Sep. 13th, 2011 02:11 am (UTC)
Oh! I forgot to answer the questions!

1) Favorites: Art history was my favorite in high school but really anything history related (my major was classical archaeology, so...)

2) Trolling, duh, you know that's gotta be a required class for everyone who comes to Barça!

3) I think their Barça DNA adapts and allows them to do whatever the hell they want to do, whenever they want to do it.

4) Someone's gonna throw down with some Descartes for sure. "COGITO ERGO SUM, BITCHESSSSSS."

editing 'cause I accidentally skipped one.

Edited at 2011-09-13 02:47 am (UTC)
asdfg
Sep. 13th, 2011 02:39 am (UTC)
1) High school? U.S. History and Creative Writing

2) Physical education. Hehehe.

3) Thiago is an artist. He paints.

4) "The hair is gelled in this one." -Rafinha referring to Jona.
abfabregas
Sep. 13th, 2011 04:07 pm (UTC)
I want Thiago to be a tattoo artist. fffffffff
hahaha a+ quote
(Deleted comment)
abfabregas
Sep. 13th, 2011 04:09 pm (UTC)
wat
wat
vv playing the piano
wat
emiliana84
Sep. 13th, 2011 08:10 am (UTC)

1) Languages (Italian, English mostly) and history, most definitely. also, yes, philopophy too :)

2) Xavi: Trollstery Extraordinaire;
Moc moc team: see Xavi.
Rest of the team: see Xavi.
La Masia: see Xavi
LOLOL
Pep: philosophy obviously (jk, probably Catalan, since his friends include Catalan poet like Miquel Martí i Pol, Lluís Llach etc.)
Also they were saying in an interview that Villa was a good student...

3).....

fuck it I can't concentrate on the qustions
alksjdlkajskdjlaskjflkas
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
laughing too hard and fapping too hard at the same time is never a good idea XDDDDDD (what can I say, I have a thing for people who appreciate philosophy)

...ok scratch the fapping part. wouldn't want to come off as a ~pedo

...nngh
abfabregas
Sep. 13th, 2011 04:10 pm (UTC)
let yourself go here bb! we are all #notapedos!

Pep would def be Philosophy and Catalan literature haha
( 30 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S