?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

According to Mundo Deportivo, the advert is for Sky Italia to promote sport aired on the channel.

Well, it would be more believable if Xavisus or the Messiah starred in the ad, but what can you do.

And here is the ad!

sport.es
mundo deportivo

Comments

( 12 comments — Speak )
beatupcar
Jul. 7th, 2011 05:13 pm (UTC)
That was ... odd XD
robinsparkle
Jul. 7th, 2011 06:43 pm (UTC)
I knew I'd warm up to the new kit after seeing Pique in it. The solid blue sleeves are kinda cool and he makes everything look sexy.

I APPROVE
nulz
Jul. 7th, 2011 06:46 pm (UTC)
I saw it in real life today on some kid, it looked quite nice actually. Apart from the unicef tramp stamp :/ but it doesn't look weird and shiny like it does in the promo pics thank gawdddd
robinsparkle
Jul. 7th, 2011 06:51 pm (UTC)
Yeah, my roommate kept showing me pictures of it looking almost pink and shiny and I was dreading it. I knew once I saw it on the players it would look okay though. The font is ugly but I can get over that.
regiwolf
Jul. 7th, 2011 07:50 pm (UTC)
I think I will go for the long sleeve Piqué to add to my collection and the away black Xavi (as this season's shirt hangs framed on the wall and I can't really use it ^^)
I was waiting to see how the longsleeve will look before I decide and this pic makes it much better.
karihan
Jul. 7th, 2011 08:34 pm (UTC)
And here I thought Leo was the Messiah. X-D You wear it well, Geri!

Yeah, I think I'll warm up to the new kit gradually. I'll always like the 10-11 shirts better, but never mind.
(Deleted comment)
nulz
Jul. 7th, 2011 09:45 pm (UTC)
hahaha ikr!!! i had the same realisation the first time i saw the photo
ipomoea
Jul. 7th, 2011 08:56 pm (UTC)
I would be all over a blaugrana muu muu for chilling around the house in, just saying.
kitty69lover
Jul. 7th, 2011 08:57 pm (UTC)
so weird.

but hey, it's Puti. he can do no wrong.
san
Jul. 8th, 2011 12:52 am (UTC)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG XD I LOVE IT
reshuffled
Jul. 8th, 2011 02:24 am (UTC)
Adding blaugrana robe to my list of must-have items. Lol
dobar_dance
Jul. 8th, 2011 04:24 am (UTC)
Someone posted these pics a while ago and at the time I remember saying that the commercial better make that costume worth while.

It didn't.
( 12 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S