?

No account? Create an account

Previous | Next

Dani Alves interview in The Guardian

yeah I know the interview is with The Guardian and not Mundo Deportivo..;_;

In an exclusive interview, Dani Alves talks to Fernando Duarte about his move to Barcelona, the prospect of a first Champions League final – and his contempt for those cheat allegations.

The king of swag (and trolling) speaksCollapse )

I thought this was very interesting, especially the comments in regards to Busquets and the Pepe situation. I wish there were more interviews with him!

Comments

( 45 comments — Speak )
Page 2 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
rufusthekatt
May. 23rd, 2011 02:02 pm (UTC)
Dani is killing me on twitter! He is so funny, how many pics has he posted on how many days? He needs to teach his twitter skills to his team mates asap xD
And I like the interview :)
nulz
May. 23rd, 2011 05:15 pm (UTC)
hahaha he loves photos far too much! it's amazing though. yeah i hope he teaches the rest of the team the ways of twitter too!
serendip
May. 23rd, 2011 03:53 pm (UTC)
Dani!!!!!

I enjoyed this article/interview and of course I am in love with his twitter :P GPOY FTW!
ardiramidus
May. 23rd, 2011 04:39 pm (UTC)
Not going to lie Dani used to really piss me off but now I love him, whether he is trolling or not he just rules.
nulz
May. 23rd, 2011 05:14 pm (UTC)
:D i'm glad people changing their opinions of him!
robinsparkle
May. 24th, 2011 03:08 am (UTC)
I love him so much. I'm glad he brought up the Pepe kick and Busi. He had interesting things to say about both of them.
nulz
May. 24th, 2011 02:11 pm (UTC)
he's totally right about pepe. the people who say that he went down too easily obviously have never received a studs up tackle at speed...even if pepe didn't hit him, he probably went down to avoid being hit and ending up with a broken leg >:(

as for busi yeah i found that interesting too...he obviously believes that busi didn't make the racist remark and i'm happy that he still has the support of his teammates. i doubt dani would be supportive of him if he didn't believe him.
tinydevastation
May. 24th, 2011 05:50 am (UTC)
Great article and ohgod I love his twitter.
footballfangirl
May. 24th, 2011 09:01 pm (UTC)
Great interview! It is nice to hear Dani's perspective on the Pepe and Busi incidents.
zi_ultimate
May. 27th, 2011 12:43 pm (UTC)
Great great article. Thank you for the post OP.

cojos_revenge
May. 27th, 2011 05:52 pm (UTC)
Does anyone have a bigger picture of the original cover with Hristo?
Page 2 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
( 45 comments — Speak )

Hello there!

Welcome to _fcbarcelona_,
a community made by Barça fans for Barça fans. First of all, not all content posted in this community is available publicly. To view unlimited content in this community you will need to become a member. As a member you can post and discuss the latest Barça news, transfer rumors, fun posts, and live match with other culés.
For more information about us and how to become a member you can view our profile.
Visca Barça!

fcb cocoa
_fcbarcelona_
Futbol Club Barcelona
Twitter

Latest Month

August 2013
S M T W T F S